News Box
We are currently looking for a new Editor and a Japanese to English Translator to work on a new Tokyo Underground manga scanlation project! If your interested in helping out, please send a message to Vent the North through the private message system of this forum.
Xtra Smileys [Open]
Getbackers Manga Scans
March 28, 2024, 11:31:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Who's your Fav character?

Poll
Question: Who's your Fav character?
Ban Midou - 52 (43.7%)
Ginji Amano - 21 (17.6%)
Kuroudo Akabane - 31 (26.1%)
Makubex - 3 (2.5%)
Shido - 2 (1.7%)
Kazuki - 4 (3.4%)
Masaki - 0 (0%)
Haruki - 1 (0.8%)
Juubei - 1 (0.8%)
Foudou - 0 (0%)
Kagami - 1 (0.8%)
Himiko - 1 (0.8%)
Uryuu - 0 (0%)
Miroku Bros - 1 (0.8%)
Kanou - 0 (0%)
Kaoru - 0 (0%)
Paul - 0 (0%)
Teshmine - 0 (0%)
Hevn - 0 (0%)
Natsumi - 0 (0%)
Magaruma - 0 (0%)
Madoka - 0 (0%)
Ren - 0 (0%)
Reiko - 0 (0%)
Monkeys (lol) - 1 (0.8%)
Total Voters: 116

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
  Print  
Author Topic: Who's your Fav character?  (Read 2793 times)
Valyard

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2010, 09:00:52 am »

I voted for Ban cause I love him. How can you not love a guy who finds a witty come back or nickname for everyone he meets like "Cockabane". But its kind of sad some many characters are getting zero hits. I mean Emishi is awesome. Kazuki and Jubei have intense relationship. But I"m glad Shido got at least one vote cuz he's probably a close second.
Report Spam   Logged
Lovux The Great
Global Moderator

There is no bathroom?!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2010, 12:30:19 pm »

But its kind of sad some many characters are getting zero hits.

True that. With a likeable cast of well-developed characters like Get Backers, it's borderline sadistic to make you vote for only ONE solo character. It also doesn't show very well that there are fandoms even for the side characters. I wanted to see Paul with at least ONE vote....
Report Spam   Logged

The "S" in Get Backers...

... Means neither of us is alone!

~Click Here To Enter Lovux's Art Thread~
Midou

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2010, 01:11:59 pm »

Code:
But its kind of sad some many characters are getting zero hits. I mean Emishi is awesome. Kazuki and Jubei have intense relationship. But I"m glad Shido got at least one vote cuz he's probably a close second.
I guess you're right. This is far one sided. Maybe we need to have separate poll for other characters. Emishi is a fun character and Juubei is cool, a samurai who's duty is to protect his master, in this case the Juubei protecting his master Kazuki. Anyway.. i hope the monkeys get a vote. lol I really loved them outsmarting Ban Ginji and Shido.
Report Spam   Logged

Getbackers FAQ & Download: http://anime.forumlivre.com/?showtopic=2
lukasagitta

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2010, 02:38:37 pm »

I'm so boring--I like Ginji the best. I always thought he was adorable, both in appearance and personality. And the way he says, "BAN-CHAN~!" just melts my heart. Plus, I'm a sucker for sob-stories and 'split personalities', soooo.
Report Spam   Logged
Trafalgar Law

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2010, 05:13:56 am »

Dr. Jackals does it for me. That guy absolutely owns.
Midou Ban second because he looks awesome and has the evil eye.
Ginji is one of the best comic relief characters I have ever seen. I did like him most when he is teaming up with Akabane.
Report Spam   Logged
hColleen

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2010, 06:25:28 am »

Akabane is first...and some of the comments make me wish I could really read Japanese instead of dictionary-translating!

Then, Kazuki is second, followed by Ban and Ginji and Clayman.

I will totally admit to watching the anime in the first place because my favorite seiyu of all times voices Clayman...I am shameless... Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Omne ignotum pro magnifico est
Lin
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2010, 08:41:17 am »

Akabane is first...and some of the comments make me wish I could really read Japanese instead of dictionary-translating!

I will totally admit to watching the anime in the first place because my favorite seiyu of all times voices Clayman...I am shameless... Cheesy

Excellent!  Someone else who started watching the anime for the seiyuu!   Grin  I shamelessly admit that I started watching the anime because Ginji's voice actor is my all time favorite!  And thus, of course, he is my favorite GB character.
Report Spam   Logged

Lovux The Great
Global Moderator

There is no bathroom?!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2010, 09:07:10 am »

Excellent!  Someone else who started watching the anime for the seiyuu!   Grin  I shamelessly admit that I started watching the anime because Ginji's voice actor is my all time favorite!  And thus, of course, he is my favorite GB character.

Count me in! I decided to give Get Backers a try simply because I happen to be a total Canna Nobutoshi (Ban's seiyuu) fangirl. I have fangirled him since I was 14, and it was actually thanks to him that I became interested in voice acting in general. So he owes me a lot!
By watching Get Backers, I'd FINALLY get to hear him vocing a main character, instead of a side character, so now I'm guaranteed to hear his sexy voice no matter what episode of Get Backers I watch~

(Though honestly, I'm quite sure I'd fallen for Ban nonetheless of his seiyuu being a favourite of mine or not.  Wink )

hCollen: You're a fan of Ogata Megumi too? HHHHHHHHHH she's so lovely and amazing!  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss Easily among my top 3 seiyuu, along with Canna Nobutoshi and Suwabe Junichi. Grin
Report Spam   Logged

The "S" in Get Backers...

... Means neither of us is alone!

~Click Here To Enter Lovux's Art Thread~
ACS17

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2010, 11:47:58 pm »

I VOTE 4 GINJI!!!!!!!! I LOVE HIS LIGHTNING EMPEROR MODE!!!!!!... But its pretty hard to chose between the three characters, ban,ginji,akabane...lol monkeys Grin
Report Spam   Logged
underkill22

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2010, 02:06:23 am »

I was really torn between two char's Akabane and Kagami... but I'm leaning more towards kagami~!! Tongue I love his fighting style , his mysterious background, laidback personality  and his ability to escape when the going gets tough  Cheesy ( Okay so I was joking about the last one but still....  :3 ). Sadly so far nobody has voted for him T.T but then again he got sooo little screen time in the anime >.<
Report Spam   Logged
opa_opa

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2010, 01:02:55 pm »

Everybpdy love BAN XD
Report Spam   Logged
ladyameena22

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2010, 07:25:42 am »

AKABANE of course! has been my #1 character already 5 years!
His past is awesome (and sad...) and he's mysterious, hot and Kind (to ginji..and he has a reason for it but i don't wanna spoil you guys Grin) and i like his character. So twisted, smart and ahdsahasdihasdihsd *dreaming*
and i have a doctor fetish so that tells a lot!

But I also like:
Kagami 'cause i like his attitude and he idolize Akabane, that's why.
Ban he's badass and has a cool past and i love his character!
Ginji adorable, cute so freaking nice to all and badass too ^^ and i love the way how he idolizes Ban!

LOl i have to agree akabane is awesome. i havent figured out why he is so nice to ginji though. maybe thats explained later. i think i like him so much because he is hard to figure out.

i like kagami as well i dont know why but i do.....
Report Spam   Logged

mumyojinporyu

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2010, 02:26:12 am »

Akabane is cool and all, but Ban is definitely the best. There seems to be so much that he's hiding. Can't wait to progress in the series to find out more about him.
Report Spam   Logged
hColleen

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2010, 09:30:40 am »

Count me in! I decided to give Get Backers a try simply because I happen to be a total Canna Nobutoshi (Ban's seiyuu) fangirl. I have fangirled him since I was 14, and it was actually thanks to him that I became interested in voice acting in general. So he owes me a lot!
By watching Get Backers, I'd FINALLY get to hear him vocing a main character, instead of a side character, so now I'm guaranteed to hear his sexy voice no matter what episode of Get Backers I watch~

(Though honestly, I'm quite sure I'd fallen for Ban nonetheless of his seiyuu being a favourite of mine or not.  Wink )

hCollen: You're a fan of Ogata Megumi too? HHHHHHHHHH she's so lovely and amazing!  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss Easily among my top 3 seiyuu, along with Canna Nobutoshi and Suwabe Junichi. Grin

So very much a fan of hers, yes.  Fell in love with her voice in YYH and started finding other things she was in and her music.  My friends tease me about it mercilessly Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Omne ignotum pro magnifico est
ToushiroX

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2010, 11:56:46 am »

ban midou
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
  Print  

Jump to: