News Box
We are currently looking for a new Editor and a Japanese to English Translator to work on a new Tokyo Underground manga scanlation project! If your interested in helping out, please send a message to Vent the North through the private message system of this forum.
Xtra Smileys [Open]
Getbackers Manga Scans
March 28, 2024, 08:00:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Who's your Fav character?

Poll
Question: Who's your Fav character?
Ban Midou - 52 (43.7%)
Ginji Amano - 21 (17.6%)
Kuroudo Akabane - 31 (26.1%)
Makubex - 3 (2.5%)
Shido - 2 (1.7%)
Kazuki - 4 (3.4%)
Masaki - 0 (0%)
Haruki - 1 (0.8%)
Juubei - 1 (0.8%)
Foudou - 0 (0%)
Kagami - 1 (0.8%)
Himiko - 1 (0.8%)
Uryuu - 0 (0%)
Miroku Bros - 1 (0.8%)
Kanou - 0 (0%)
Kaoru - 0 (0%)
Paul - 0 (0%)
Teshmine - 0 (0%)
Hevn - 0 (0%)
Natsumi - 0 (0%)
Magaruma - 0 (0%)
Madoka - 0 (0%)
Ren - 0 (0%)
Reiko - 0 (0%)
Monkeys (lol) - 1 (0.8%)
Total Voters: 116

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9
  Print  
Author Topic: Who's your Fav character?  (Read 2790 times)
Midou

View Profile
« on: March 24, 2010, 12:07:56 am »

As he Title says, who's your fav Character?
I think I covered most of the characters here, so I think there won't be any complaints of their fav character missing from the polls.
Report Spam   Logged

Getbackers FAQ & Download: http://anime.forumlivre.com/?showtopic=2

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

kurodo
Raw Provider

~ Pic spammer ~

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2010, 03:57:29 am »

AKABANE of course! has been my #1 character already 5 years!
His past is awesome (and sad...) and he's mysterious, hot and Kind (to ginji..and he has a reason for it but i don't wanna spoil you guys Grin) and i like his character. So twisted, smart and ahdsahasdihasdihsd *dreaming*
and i have a doctor fetish so that tells a lot!

But I also like:
Kagami 'cause i like his attitude and he idolize Akabane, that's why.
Ban he's badass and has a cool past and i love his character!
Ginji adorable, cute so freaking nice to all and badass too ^^ and i love the way how he idolizes Ban!
Report Spam   Logged

somehow_here
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2010, 06:15:39 pm »

Yeah, Ban is pretty cool! It was hard toss up between Ban and Ginji...so I decide to choose by coin toss! I almost chosen monkey...because it was funniest choice!  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Lin
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2010, 08:14:10 pm »

Ginji, of course! He's been my favorite since the beginning of my journey with the GetBackers.  Whether he is being sweet, cute, silly, or serious, he's the guy for me!   Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Rodlyn
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2010, 09:25:35 am »

Akabane ftw, liked him the most from the get-go!!
Report Spam   Logged

Please click the egg =D
darkido

Peace<:

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2010, 05:38:57 pm »

Shido's ability is cool and useful!! Tough choice since all of them are so likeable...still ban and ginji are the funniest!
Report Spam   Logged
gupita

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2010, 08:15:09 pm »

GINJI!!!
I would like a stuffed toy like him!!! Is so cute  Cheesy

PD. Ban is the second choice, but just because is Ginji partner  Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Darkvertigo

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2010, 08:39:16 pm »

I voted for Ban, but I also like Kagami and Akabane a lot.

Ban has a mysterious and interesting past, is a fighting genius and is very knowledgeable...kinda like Batman, haha.
Report Spam   Logged
xphia

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2010, 10:11:10 pm »

Akabane is definitely the man! His action and mysterious factor provides great entertainment
Report Spam   Logged
Midou

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2010, 11:29:57 pm »

No surprises here.. Ban is leading.  Cool
Report Spam   Logged

Getbackers FAQ & Download: http://anime.forumlivre.com/?showtopic=2
berniebear

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2010, 12:00:58 am »

I'm a Ginji fan.  He's kind, adorable, funny, and yet also totally badass.  It's an awesome combination. 
I love Ban too though.  I forget sometimes because my love of Ginji eclipses my love of everyone else, but he's a close second.
Akabane's in third place for me.  He scares the hell out of me, and yet I can't stop giggling whenever he shows up.
Report Spam   Logged

"All the best people are broken."
-Jennifer Lawson (The Bloggess)
sharkshocker

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2010, 12:14:46 am »

Ban hands down is my favorite!  Like the way he fights, and how his intelligence shows when he fights.  Next up I would say Kazuki because his fighting style is unique (strings) which I found interesting when I first watched it.
Report Spam   Logged

PSN ID: shark_shocker
Roxxx

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2010, 11:51:30 am »

Ban of course.
He is too cool.
Report Spam   Logged
A-chan

Woo!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2010, 11:53:05 pm »

Having to choose between Ban and Ginji was one of the hardest decisions of my life, LoL. But in the end I picked Ginji.

Argh! Maybe I should have picked Ban! I dunno. Well it's done already.

Ban is just too awesome to describe. Like there aren't any words that can express just how awesome he is.

And Ginji is so beautiful and awe inspiring. He's definitely someone Id want as my best friend. And the way he views the world I think is amazing for what he's been through. He has so much heart. If I could be like any anime character I've ever seen Ginji  and Naruto would probably tie for first place.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 01:27:40 am by A-chan » Report Spam   Logged
Lovux The Great
Global Moderator

There is no bathroom?!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2010, 08:22:56 am »

Count me in the horde of devoted Ban-chan followers. He pretty much had me seduced five seconds into the first episode of the anime. There’s no doubt that he is a whiny, sneaky, arrogant, mean, perverted jerkass… but at the same time also the coolest, most badass of fighting geniuses, not to mention a reliable, unselfish, cuddly MEGA DORK! Cheesy Though you’ll probably never experience that last part unless your name is Ginji. It’s quite understandable that he turned out as twisted as he is, with that sad backstory of his. It’s BAAAAAAAAAW-worthy to boot. Ban-chan…  Cry
Oh, and he is sexy too.  Wink

Very closely following Ban is... Ginji. Always sweet, cheerful and bouncy, but yet so charming and charismatic that you can't help falling head over heels for him (even if you're one of the enemy!). He's pure and open and can always make you smile even if everything seems hopeless. BUT! This doesn't mean he's a dense, innocent whimp. No, he knows when to get serious and can be just as badass as Ban ever is. He's a born fighter, and it shows. Ginji-kun, aaah~
Aaaaaaand he's cute.  Grin

Those two are just amazing. BUUUUUUT there are some others whom have definitely grown close to my heart as well...

Emishi - I liked him from the get-go he showed up. I just think he's charming with his well-balanced contrast between wanting to make people laugh.... and being super badass with his smexy whip. Also, DON'T PUT YOUR FOOT ON THE FUTON!!!
Maria - Another character I liked from the moment she was introduced. Again, I like how she in one moment is cheerful and passionate, and the next time dark and strict. And you've GOT to love her for taking care of Ban-chan when he was a little kiddo. Maria-mama! Her design is gorgeous too, I can TOTALLY understand that the artist thinks she's a fun character to draw.
Paul - He's one of those characters I sometimes forget just how much I really like. Somehow, his wisdom and knowledge always gave me the impression of being much more than just a middle-aged guy with a coffee shop. And according to the latest chapters... BOY, was I right.  Tongue
Yukihiko - Polite and cautious, friendly but deadly. A sweet boy and a badass mercenary. Damn, he hasn't showed up for hundreds of chapters, but my impression of him has not faded the least, and my stance on him as one of my favourite characters stands firm. I'm praying for the day he shows up again, if that ever happens. I'm waiting for you, Yukihiko-kuuuun!

But in all honesty, the whole cast of Get Backers is one of the best I have ever seen. Everyone's likeable in their own way and has dozens of skeletons in their closets that makes you want to know more about them. Awesome.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 06:46:17 am by Lovux The Great » Report Spam   Logged

The "S" in Get Backers...

... Means neither of us is alone!

~Click Here To Enter Lovux's Art Thread~

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9
  Print  

Jump to: