News Box
We are currently looking for a new Editor and a Japanese to English Translator to work on a new Tokyo Underground manga scanlation project! If your interested in helping out, please send a message to Vent the North through the private message system of this forum.
Xtra Smileys [Open]
Getbackers Manga Scans
April 20, 2024, 02:41:53 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Who's your Fav character?

Poll
Question: Who's your Fav character?
Ban Midou - 52 (43.7%)
Ginji Amano - 21 (17.6%)
Kuroudo Akabane - 31 (26.1%)
Makubex - 3 (2.5%)
Shido - 2 (1.7%)
Kazuki - 4 (3.4%)
Masaki - 0 (0%)
Haruki - 1 (0.8%)
Juubei - 1 (0.8%)
Foudou - 0 (0%)
Kagami - 1 (0.8%)
Himiko - 1 (0.8%)
Uryuu - 0 (0%)
Miroku Bros - 1 (0.8%)
Kanou - 0 (0%)
Kaoru - 0 (0%)
Paul - 0 (0%)
Teshmine - 0 (0%)
Hevn - 0 (0%)
Natsumi - 0 (0%)
Magaruma - 0 (0%)
Madoka - 0 (0%)
Ren - 0 (0%)
Reiko - 0 (0%)
Monkeys (lol) - 1 (0.8%)
Total Voters: 116

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
  Print  
Author Topic: Who's your Fav character?  (Read 2928 times)
hColleen

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2010, 09:30:40 am »

Akabane is first...and some of the comments make me wish I could really read Japanese instead of dictionary-translating!

Then, Kazuki is second, followed by Ban and Ginji and Clayman.

I will totally admit to watching the anime in the first place because my favorite seiyu of all times voices Clayman...I am shameless... Cheesy

Excellent!  Someone else who started watching the anime for the seiyuu!   Grin  I shamelessly admit that I started watching the anime because Ginji's voice actor is my all time favorite!  And thus, of course, he is my favorite GB character.

Count me in! I decided to give Get Backers a try simply because I happen to be a total Canna Nobutoshi (Ban's seiyuu) fangirl. I have fangirled him since I was 14, and it was actually thanks to him that I became interested in voice acting in general. So he owes me a lot!
By watching Get Backers, I'd FINALLY get to hear him vocing a main character, instead of a side character, so now I'm guaranteed to hear his sexy voice no matter what episode of Get Backers I watch~

(Though honestly, I'm quite sure I'd fallen for Ban nonetheless of his seiyuu being a favourite of mine or not.  Wink )

hCollen: You're a fan of Ogata Megumi too? HHHHHHHHHH she's so lovely and amazing!  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss Easily among my top 3 seiyuu, along with Canna Nobutoshi and Suwabe Junichi. Grin

So very much a fan of hers, yes.  Fell in love with her voice in YYH and started finding other things she was in and her music.  My friends tease me about it mercilessly Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Omne ignotum pro magnifico est

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
  Print  

Jump to: