News Box
We are currently looking for a new Editor and a Japanese to English Translator to work on a new Tokyo Underground manga scanlation project! If your interested in helping out, please send a message to Vent the North through the private message system of this forum.
Xtra Smileys [Open]
Getbackers Manga Scans
March 29, 2024, 09:15:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Lovux's Art Thread!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Lovux's Art Thread!  (Read 4103 times)
Lovux The Great
Global Moderator

There is no bathroom?!

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 04, 2010, 02:58:40 pm »

Oh, wow, your drawings are lovely! I love, love, love Himiko x Himiko in the Mirror, for some reason.  Cheesy

Thanks a thousand times! Perhaps you fell for the fact that the picture shows us Himiko’s half exposed boobs is very tender? XD

I love this!  It's usually Ginji surprising Ban from behind with a hug but here the tables are turned.  Ginji doesn't look very surprised, though, lol!  "Ghu" says it all.

Are you getting a chance to draw lately?  It's hard when life gets to be too hectic to do things that really relax us!  
I don’t know if it’s intentional spelling or just a typo, but… it’s actually “CHU” not “GHU”. But don’t mind.

Not… really, I suppose? GAWD it feels like an eternity since the last time I held a pen… It’s not as much about my life being overly hectic and that it’s hard to find times when I get to sit down and draw to my heart’s content, as it is having a major artblock. I just don’t feel motivated to draw, or rarely has any inspiration. It’s not that I have put my pen down forever, it’s just that I have put my pen temporarily. I don’t know when my inspiration will get a well-needed boost, but I’m positive that it will come sooner or later. In the mean time, go back and take another look on your favourite drawings in this thread or something. ;P

But here is something I did somehow force out of myself… And the outcome was pretty nice, if I may be humble enough to say so myself.
B + G
I just wanted to draw them with realy pretty, sparkly eyes. And yes, the image is SUPPOSED to be cropped – part of my artistic vision. =P

The following is a special treat – I was cleaning up my old note books and such, and I found this:
THE FIRST BAN-CHAN I EVER DREW!!!111
When I first drew him nearly two years ago, I though this scetch was pretty accurate… but now I know better. XD

Others:
Emeraldas from Galaxy Express 999
Joey Jones from Heroman
Star Driver OT3 ;P
Sakana-chan/”Fish Girl” from Star Driver
Rifel, an OC of a friend of mine

And… that’s it. I sadly don’t have anything else to offer, since this is basically all I’ve drawn the last two or three months. Hope you liked what you got anyway. Grin
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 02:59:54 pm by Lovux The Great » Report Spam   Logged

The "S" in Get Backers...

... Means neither of us is alone!

~Click Here To Enter Lovux's Art Thread~

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  

Jump to: