News Box
We are currently looking for a new Editor and a Japanese to English Translator to work on a new Tokyo Underground manga scanlation project! If your interested in helping out, please send a message to Vent the North through the private message system of this forum.
Xtra Smileys [Open]
Getbackers Manga Scans
March 29, 2024, 05:14:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Can anyone tell me which volume/chap this part of story is from?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can anyone tell me which volume/chap this part of story is from?  (Read 302 times)
Nishimurakai

View Profile
« on: July 26, 2012, 04:50:32 pm »

Hi! I'm new here. Was an old fan of GB long ago, then I stopped because the Chinese publisher was very slow at a time. Recently I'm reminded to re-shoot our cosplay by my Ginji, and I thought to buy the remaining volumes that I've missing in my collection...BUT! The chinese publisher stopped selling GB because the series gOtten too old. OTL Cry So herE I'm online looking to complete this amazing series I've started long ago and also there is one thing I need to ask. I keep remembering there is this scene where Akabane led Ginji to transform into Raitei. Then Ban arrived and in order to pull Ginji back from Raitei state, they fought each other and at last minute, Ban held himself back and let Raitei struck him. It was after then Raitei changed back to Ginji. I've flipped thru the manga i have but i just cant find this part of the story. So can someone pls tell me if this scene exist in the manga/ anime or did I read this in a doujin?!  Embarrassed Huh?
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Lin
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2012, 05:30:17 pm »

Hi! I'm new here. Was an old fan of GB long ago, then I stopped because the Chinese publisher was very slow at a time. Recently I'm reminded to re-shoot our cosplay by my Ginji, and I thought to buy the remaining volumes that I've missing in my collection...BUT! The chinese publisher stopped selling GB because the series gOtten too old. OTL Cry So herE I'm online looking to complete this amazing series I've started long ago and also there is one thing I need to ask. I keep remembering there is this scene where Akabane led Ginji to transform into Raitei. Then Ban arrived and in order to pull Ginji back from Raitei state, they fought each other and at last minute, Ban held himself back and let Raitei struck him. It was after then Raitei changed back to Ginji. I've flipped thru the manga i have but i just cant find this part of the story. So can someone pls tell me if this scene exist in the manga/ anime or did I read this in a doujin?!  Embarrassed Huh?

Hello and welcome!  Our site here has gotten pretty quiet since our group finished scanlating the last volume of the GB series, but we still are happy to see new faces here.

First of all, here's the post that gives the links to all the manga volumes, to help you fill in the gaps of your collection.  Let us know if any of the links aren't working!

http://getbackersmanga.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,57.msg655.html#msg655

Secondly, about your question, that sounds like a familiar scene to me, and it may have happened a couple of different times.  I haven't read the manga recently, so it might take me awhile to find if that scene is actually there as you describe it, but I'll do my best.   Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

mudcore

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2012, 08:05:42 am »

I don't know what chapter in manga but I clearly rememebr it's in IL arc. When Ban is fighting Fudou then he felt Ginji transformed, Akabane wants to fight Gimji in his full Reitei strength, then they started fighting and Akabane started counting down. Ginji recovered when Ban went between them and was hit by Akabane's bloody sword which they thought was Ban's third usage of his evil eye for that day. Then Ban used the third evil eye to Makubex to save the day:)
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: