News Box
We are currently looking for a new Editor and a Japanese to English Translator to work on a new Tokyo Underground manga scanlation project! If your interested in helping out, please send a message to Vent the North through the private message system of this forum.
Xtra Smileys [Open]
Getbackers Manga Scans
April 19, 2024, 06:07:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

hello

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: hello  (Read 277 times)
evilninja

View Profile WWW
« on: December 01, 2011, 12:34:21 pm »

Shocked

I'm not very good with forums and things, but wow finding this could make me suddenly very social!  I am a HUGE getbackers fan and have no idea how I've gone on living without knowing about this forum.

A few things about me?  hmm, I'm a fanfic writer who has the good fortune to live with 2 artists (who are starting to help me work on some Doujin stuff, including an awesome graphic translation of the GB fic I wrote ages ago with my partner).  I read Tarot for a living, and am working on being a novelist as well.

I am into TONS of different anime and manga, so many I just can't list them all.

I can't think of anything else right now, but I'm friendly and willing to answer any questions you want to throw my way!

Dani
(evilninja)
Report Spam   Logged

Tarot readings and more  --  www.hermittarot.webs.com

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Lin
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2011, 05:47:57 pm »

Hello and welcome!  We're glad you're here, glad you found us!  It's awesome that you write fanfic!

Make yourself at home and post as much as you are able; once you reach 15 posts you'll have access to the Projects and Releases part of the forum where you can download the latest GB manga chapters, if you are interested in that.  We've just started working on Volume 39, so the end is in sight!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: