News Box
We are currently looking for a new Editor and a Japanese to English Translator to work on a new Tokyo Underground manga scanlation project! If your interested in helping out, please send a message to Vent the North through the private message system of this forum.
Xtra Smileys [Open]
Getbackers Manga Scans
March 28, 2024, 03:50:06 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Can someone tell me when/how did Ban use this techniques??

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can someone tell me when/how did Ban use this techniques??  (Read 276 times)
ACS17

View Profile
« on: November 29, 2011, 07:07:54 pm »

Okay, so I forgot already what fights did he use his devil arm and angel arm can someone post some pics(I'm too lazy to search  Smiley)... All I remember is the fight with Kagami using the Devil's arm.

Also, what's your favorite among Ban's abilities below? And why??

Devil's arm
Angel arm
Asclepius
Snake Bite
Snake Kill

For me it's always been the Asclepius technique where he starts chanting and everyone gets pwned. lol... In the anime, it's always cool to see Ban's snake aura while he's doing the chant.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

BR Der Kaiser

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 02:03:15 pm »

All right, Ban uses his demon arm, first, when he fought Ginji in Lowtown before becoming GetBackers and then, when Ginji lost control against Jiubei in Get Back The Lost Time Arc. He used it very rapidly to stop Ginji from killing Maya and Yuir Kokuchouin. And once again against Der Kaiser.

While fighting Der Kaiser  he surpases the demon arm curse and uses the angel arm. He used it again to defeat Jouya.

After that he used the demon arm to defeat Kagami  and reach the ground zero of the ogre battle.

Sorry, but I couldn't find any pics.

As for my favorite move, it would the demon arm and Asclepius spell. They're great and super badass.

Idon't remember the Snake Kill, would mind refreshing my memory?
Report Spam   Logged
ACS17

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2011, 09:23:08 pm »

Thanks Now I remember it all thanks for making me recall those events. That's what I don't like on those ongoing mangas, it made you forget some events because it takes a week sometimes month to release. (Though get backers was already finished long ago except for the translations)

Idon't remember the Snake Kill, would mind refreshing my memory?

Anyway, he used this move against natsuhiko miroku, I think it's a left hand version of Asclepius. It has a different a  snake aura when he strikes natsuhiko. Also when he killed Eris he did chant and thus using the left hand...Originally he used his attacks on his right...They call it "snake kill" on gb wiki.

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/get_backers/v34/c009/15.html
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 09:26:17 pm by ACS17 » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: