News Box
We are currently looking for a new Editor and a Japanese to English Translator to work on a new Tokyo Underground manga scanlation project! If your interested in helping out, please send a message to Vent the North through the private message system of this forum.
Xtra Smileys [Open]
Getbackers Manga Scans
April 20, 2024, 06:31:51 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Online RPG's that you liked

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Online RPG's that you liked  (Read 1318 times)
samuel

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2010, 01:16:44 pm »

world of warcraft=) i have no life....
Report Spam   Logged
josec321

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2010, 03:19:29 pm »

Tibia, and diablo II
Report Spam   Logged
ordepmaia

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2010, 06:01:31 pm »

I used to play muonline and ragnarok
but as i didn't wanted to pay i used other serves...
Report Spam   Logged
FZNB

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2010, 01:22:28 pm »

Too many to count due to the "liking" period of each game. So I'll name the three I enjoyed the most.

Ragnarok online; still like it but doesn't cut it for this day and age.
ROSE online; was impressive for it's time.
FlyFF; felt like an upgraded version of ROSE at the time.
Report Spam   Logged
Asdrubal

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2010, 09:49:08 pm »

I played World of Warcraft for a good time, but it got old after some years and I stopped. I got my eye on the new Final Fantasy and Star Wars: The Old Republic, but I am afraid to get addicted on a MMO again >.<
Report Spam   Logged

DarkLynx

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2010, 12:26:10 am »

WOW is awesome and the one of the few thats got great graphics as well as good gameplay......
But it takes days off ur lives....
I have played Ragnarok Online on many servers but since I have shifted on mac no MMORPGs

Does anyone know any mmorpg that is mac os X compatible?
Report Spam   Logged
dreamwalker

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2010, 08:26:26 pm »

I would have mentioned Ragnarok Online and Perfect World too. The graphics in Perfect World is breathtaking, but it's like, a Chinese game and the players don't really speak English, so you're really isolated unless you can read and write Chinese.

Can't afford to MMORPGs at all time-wise - it's too addictive!
Report Spam   Logged
qwe

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2010, 06:42:01 am »

played flyff (play as billposter)quit because ringmaster don't team with billposter (too slow),then went to ragnarok.got bored because ppl rarely team with gunslinger and the server was dying
Report Spam   Logged
hColleen

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2010, 09:33:09 am »

Gee...I feel...soooooo...ummmm....backwards.  The only online RPG I do is text based at livejournal...
Report Spam   Logged

Omne ignotum pro magnifico est
Lin
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2010, 10:52:24 am »

Gee...I feel...soooooo...ummmm....backwards.  The only online RPG I do is text based at livejournal...

That's the way to go!   Cheesy  My online RPGing is limited to text base, as well -- though I like playing such games on my computer, with just myself.  My son is big on RPG's, but he's sticking with text based online RPG's as well.  When he spends his money, it's on RPG's for the PC.  He's a good boy and lets me borrow them, hehe!
Report Spam   Logged

hColleen

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2010, 08:51:49 pm »

That's the way to go!   Cheesy  My online RPGing is limited to text base, as well -- though I like playing such games on my computer, with just myself.  My son is big on RPG's, but he's sticking with text based online RPG's as well.  When he spends his money, it's on RPG's for the PC.  He's a good boy and lets me borrow them, hehe!

I know an Akabane at a particular game who'd enjoy any canon-mates... ^^  If you're looking for a multi-fandom RPG that prides itself on crack and such.

I've tried video based, but the 3-D graphics make me kinda nauseated so it never quite works out...and with the 2-D, I keep going the wrong way (sense of direction? What is that?)
Report Spam   Logged

Omne ignotum pro magnifico est
julio77777

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2010, 11:02:53 am »

Well city of heroes has to be my favorite MMORPG, not that I played many, but the gameplay was really fun and the community nice which is the most important I think.
Report Spam   Logged
frere

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2010, 03:44:24 pm »

The first MMO i played was RO back in 2000 and played it until 2008. I loved that game
Tried FFXI but didnt really like it and am mainly playing WoW recently.

Also tried out a multitude of free to play mmos but since my days of RO, especially the Beta1, i can't seem to get into them as much as back then.

Am quite looking forward on how the new RO2 is gonna turn out this time.
Report Spam   Logged
xxfearxx

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2010, 03:21:51 pm »

first mmo i played was anarchy online i think, played some ac2, l2, l1, shadowbane, daoc, uo, ffix, umm aion, aoc, war and wow basically i end up trying nearly everything with a group of friends looking for something thats good
the past couple years i play wow off and on for a few months at a time till i get bored or decide to try something else haha honestly dont know why i let ppl convince me to resub every couple months and play again. hoping that sw:tor will turn out to be something worthwhile but i fear itll fail like warhammer did by trying to emulate wow too much
Report Spam   Logged
ManaYagami

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2010, 11:55:54 am »

The only MMORPG that got me addicted was RO, around 2003. I tried a lot of other ones after that, but none captivated me. I even had a friend offering to pay me a subscription of WoW, but I gave up on the 3rd day of the trial.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: