News Box
We are currently looking for a new Editor and a Japanese to English Translator to work on a new Tokyo Underground manga scanlation project! If your interested in helping out, please send a message to Vent the North through the private message system of this forum.
Xtra Smileys [Open]
Getbackers Manga Scans
March 28, 2024, 02:03:53 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

fresh meat incoming!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: fresh meat incoming!  (Read 327 times)
jas

View Profile
« on: September 22, 2011, 03:47:39 pm »

salutations! Grin

i'm jas, the newest member here~ to start: i'm  a girl, i like manga, music, outdoors, and books. bit boring but nice enough, or so people say. i'm not fond of capitalization, beg pardon, but the punctuation's all right, most of the time. the english might be iffy, feel free to slap me if the phrasing gets too weird.

i really like getbackers. it's one of my first animanga, and the one that introduced me to BL (slash fangirl ahoy! ...not sure i really count, though, as i enjoy femmeslash and het as well.)

anyway, thanks for having me!
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Lin
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2011, 07:24:32 pm »

Hello and welcome!  It's great to have you -- looks like you already know your way around properly, and have made yourself at home!  That's just what we like!  Drop in whenever you get a chance and join in our discussions, etc.

I can see the advantage of not using capitalization; you can really type a lot faster when you don't have to worry about those capital letters.  Alas, I've got capitalization ingrained into me and I can't give it up.   Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

jas

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2011, 08:22:20 pm »

...actually i'm just really lazy  Grin

thanks for the welcome! Cheesy i'll probably slow down after i've raided all the subforums, tho, lol. xD
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: