News Box
We are currently looking for a new Editor and a Japanese to English Translator to work on a new Tokyo Underground manga scanlation project! If your interested in helping out, please send a message to Vent the North through the private message system of this forum.
Xtra Smileys [Open]
Getbackers Manga Scans
April 19, 2024, 09:31:04 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

More GB Sigs

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: More GB Sigs  (Read 276 times)
somehow_here
Administrator

View Profile
« on: March 31, 2010, 03:24:41 pm »

I said I would do it! AND I did! Here are ex-Volts Kings!  Grin Now only if MaxubeX had a nickname and last...it would make them look more cohesive! He is only one in group that doesn't have nickname when Ginji was called Ratei! Not mention no last name...

Hmmm...I think getting better at this! Oh, on side note...the chapter for Getbackers this week won't probable come out! Shusui is bit busy with his life...so you guys have to endure it bit! After all, we have been releasing this series weekly for you! You can test your resolve...or your patience! Tongue As for me, I will be enjoying some free time!!  Grin

Edit: Apparently the middle man whom supposed to put up...was missing and Shusui actually finished the translation a while ago! I will try to finish this chapter this week...NO guarantee though! Wink
« Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 05:26:51 pm by somehow_here » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Lin
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2010, 05:15:56 pm »

Very, very nice!!  I especially like Kazuki and Shido.  You're right, MakubeX needs more to his name, doesn't he?   Cheesy

Thanks for the heads up about the chapter.  I was just checking to see if anything had been released yet this week.   Wink  No problem with waiting on this end -- and I'm glad you are getting some free time, I'm sure it's nice to have a break now and then!
Report Spam   Logged

somehow_here
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2010, 06:57:29 am »

Very, very nice!!  I especially like Kazuki and Shido. 

Awww, thanks! I like those particular two a lot!

Thanks for the heads up about the chapter.  I was just checking to see if anything had been released yet this week.   Wink  No problem with waiting on this end -- and I'm glad you are getting some free time, I'm sure it's nice to have a break now and then!

You're welcome! The translation for this chapter hasn't come out...I will try to release ASAP when it does! Grin Relaxing is nice! I using all of this time to play online virtual pet games...its really addicting!
Report Spam   Logged
Vent the North
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2010, 10:53:16 pm »

You could put "The Boy King" Under makubex's name. He has been called that a few times I think.
Report Spam   Logged

Lirin-sama

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2010, 02:23:48 pm »

Very cool! I love the Kazuki and Shido ones!
Report Spam   Logged
Hecate-O

The Arkham Asylum is like a Wonderland for me...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2010, 05:51:16 am »

They're great!  Grin Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
stev00

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2010, 07:02:02 am »

everything is good for me heheh
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: