News Box
We are currently looking for a new Editor and a Japanese to English Translator to work on a new Tokyo Underground manga scanlation project! If your interested in helping out, please send a message to Vent the North through the private message system of this forum.
Xtra Smileys [Open]
Getbackers Manga Scans
April 20, 2024, 12:49:52 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

GB 1st, 2nd, 3rd futures??

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GB 1st, 2nd, 3rd futures??  (Read 468 times)
BR Der Kaiser

View Profile
« on: August 01, 2011, 03:15:13 pm »

I totally agree with Shisui's post. That's what I understood  from the multiple futures thing. I'd just like to add the connection I think it has with the lost time.

1st Future: It would be a desert, because there would be no free will, and so no proper life. The Archiver(God, or now Clock, whatever that thing is) would have control of everything. Past, present and future would be under his total control.

2nd Future: The Cursed Knights's future. I see that  future as the eternal era of war between the Volts and the Archiver. In this future the Archiver controls the past, Volts and the Archiver fight for control of the present and no one controls the future, however the Archiver might thik he does. This future leads to noting.

3rd Future: The future where GB retrieved the lost time. The Archiver would control nothing, I don't even know if he'd exist in this future. In this future each person controls its own destiny and time. Volts would be just a memory. GB would retrieve the lost time and solve the mistery of Infity Fortress, and so Ginji and Ban would go separate ways.

I expect a dramatic end for the manga, like the revelation of a great truth, Ginji meeting his mom, Ban telling his mother she's a bitch and that he loves and cosinder Maria as his mom.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: