News Box
We are currently looking for a new Editor and a Japanese to English Translator to work on a new Tokyo Underground manga scanlation project! If your interested in helping out, please send a message to Vent the North through the private message system of this forum.
Xtra Smileys [Open]
Getbackers Manga Scans
March 28, 2024, 04:39:10 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Staff list

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Staff list  (Read 813 times)
Rodlyn
Global Moderator

View Profile
« on: February 26, 2010, 04:58:11 am »

Erm not sure if there is one yet or not, but i clicked to look at the staff list and it told me there was an error and that i couldn't view it. Just thought i'd ask  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Please click the egg =D

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

somehow_here
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2010, 07:03:17 am »

It is working fine now. I actually remember it not working awhile ago (2-3 weeks ago), but I stopped checking... and I I forgot that there was actually a staff list! Lips Sealed Well, I am getting old! I just wonder who Hellmancer and Mr. Bubbles. I never saw them on board before. What exactly is Big Daddy as title? Yes, Big Daddy!
Report Spam   Logged
Rodlyn
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2010, 10:49:26 am »

I just checked there again and it's not working atall  Embarrassed

And as for the "Big Daddy" title, i noticed this last night when i seen his name was yellow, so i had to check why it was so  Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Please click the egg =D
somehow_here
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2010, 06:01:56 pm »

It still isn't working! That strange...it is still working for me! I wonder why? For some reason, you can't access the page but I can...

And as for the "Big Daddy" title, i noticed this last night when i seen his name was yellow, so i had to check why it was so  Tongue
Really, I only noticed when I look at the staff list!  Tongue You got an eye for details! That or I am going blind...
Report Spam   Logged
Rodlyn
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2010, 06:05:44 pm »

Yeah i'm observant enough, but to be honest against the black background it sticks out majorly!! Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Please click the egg =D
somehow_here
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2010, 05:23:05 pm »

Yeah i'm observant enough, but to be honest against the black background it sticks out majorly!! Tongue

Ha haa! I am getting old! Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Rodlyn
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2010, 08:53:06 pm »

Hahah, your not the only one, i woulda liked to just stay 21 forever!!  Undecided
Report Spam   Logged

Please click the egg =D
somehow_here
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2010, 04:01:56 pm »

Hahah, your not the only one, i woulda liked to just stay 21 forever!!  Undecided

Ahhh! I used to remember those good old days! Grin Well at least, we don't need to show our license if we ever need to buy cigarettes/alcohol beverages...
Report Spam   Logged
Rodlyn
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2010, 06:27:43 pm »

Ahhh! I used to remember those good old days! Grin Well at least, we don't need to show our license if we ever need to buy cigarettes/alcohol beverages...

Well our age is 18 here, and suppose i'm only a year above 21 too Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Please click the egg =D
somehow_here
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2010, 07:31:55 pm »

Yeah...I never would lie about my age or something...it would so wrong...

On side note, you are posting like mad! I don't know how did you manage to post that many per day! I trying but I am losing by mile!
Report Spam   Logged
Vent the North
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2010, 11:34:43 pm »

It is working fine now. I actually remember it not working awhile ago (2-3 weeks ago), but I stopped checking... and I I forgot that there was actually a staff list! Lips Sealed Well, I am getting old! I just wonder who Hellmancer and Mr. Bubbles. I never saw them on board before. What exactly is Big Daddy as title? Yes, Big Daddy!

Hellmancer and Mr. Bubbles are my friends from real life. I gave Mr Bubbles a custom title in order to bribe him to join. They both have admin powers because I trust them enough not to mess anything up.

I just checked there again and it's not working atall  Embarrassed

I gave that title to him as a joke. I was telling him how I was going to give a stupid title to a troll if one ever joined in order to make fun of said troll, and he said he would want a weird title so I gave him one.

Yeah...I never would lie about my age or something...it would so wrong...

I'm still a youngin at 20 years old.

On side note, you are posting like mad! I don't know how did you manage to post that many per day! I trying but I am losing by mile!

Both of you have been posting alot. I guess I should try and catch up a bit as well. Since spring break is coming soon I may be able to do that.

Report Spam   Logged

somehow_here
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2010, 06:28:37 am »

Hellmancer and Mr. Bubbles are my friends from real life. I gave Mr Bubbles a custom title in order to bribe him to join. They both have admin powers because I trust them enough not to mess anything up.

Ha haa! I was wondering why I never saw or heard from them before!

I gave that title to him as a joke. I was telling him how I was going to give a stupid title to a troll if one ever joined in order to make fun of said troll, and he said he would want a weird title so I gave him one.

He sooo deserve that title! Wink Now that many of questions are answered...I need to get some news ones... Grin

I'm still a youngin at 20 years old.
Whoaa...still at his prime! Just wait until your bones and joints starts ache... Tongue

Both of you have been posting alot. I guess I should try and catch up a bit as well. Since spring break is coming soon I may be able to do that.

Well, you did say you were busy! Wink It couldn't hurt to catch up! In case you are wondering, we are having a little competition to see who reach 200 posts before him to win. Now, I just to post more to beat Rodlyn...Although it doesn't look like is happening!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 06:31:27 am by somehow_here » Report Spam   Logged
Rodlyn
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2010, 06:16:02 pm »

Ahh i was wondering who they were too xD
Glad they're here tho  Wink

as for the posts; you passed me cause the demon lord broke my laptop on monday and i only got a new one today!!  Embarrassed Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Please click the egg =D
somehow_here
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2010, 06:59:44 am »

as for the posts; you passed me cause the demon lord broke my laptop on monday and i only got a new one today!!  Embarrassed Grin

I was wondering why! You were winning by mile! Ouch! That gotta one of more painful thing! I don't think I could survive without it! My friends always said that I always have my laptop never matter where I go! Grin

Now I reach my 200 post!  Grin

But I still think you let me win! You only need two more post!  Grin

Thanks! You are such nice guy! Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Rodlyn
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2010, 08:58:51 am »

I was wondering why! You were winning by mile! Ouch! That gotta one of more painful thing! I don't think I could survive without it! My friends always said that I always have my laptop never matter where I go! Grin

Now I reach my 200 post!  Grin

But I still think you let me win! You only need two more post!  Grin

Thanks! You are such nice guy! Grin

Yeah i had to buy a new one on wednesday

Well done too, i coulda spammed a couple more posts last night but i wanted to play fair  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Please click the egg =D

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: