News Box
We are currently looking for a new Editor and a Japanese to English Translator to work on a new Tokyo Underground manga scanlation project! If your interested in helping out, please send a message to Vent the North through the private message system of this forum.
Xtra Smileys [Open]
Getbackers Manga Scans
March 28, 2024, 04:51:45 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

a small wish

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: a small wish  (Read 228 times)
neam

View Profile
« on: June 30, 2011, 01:14:23 am »

i just hope someone completes the GB anime .....i like reading manga more than watching anime

but manga and anime both got different taste ...so i want to enjoy the anime too Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Nobody move , I lost me brain.      <---Cap'n Jack

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Lin
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2011, 09:04:43 am »

I'd sure be happy about that, too!  Especially if they keep the same voice actors.   Wink  I was a fan of the anime before the manga, and though I love both now, it would be a dream come true to see more GB anime!
Report Spam   Logged

midnight

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2011, 12:04:37 am »

ohhhh, I would love it if they continue the anime and hopefully still used the same voice actor cuz I think all of them really match with the character (and also cuz i fall in love with them since i watch the anime).
Report Spam   Logged
neam

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2011, 12:21:23 am »

yep, without those same voice it wont be the same and it wont be fun....especially for gingi ban and akabane hehe
Report Spam   Logged

Nobody move , I lost me brain.      <---Cap'n Jack
aeyo

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2011, 09:39:19 pm »

Huh? Isn't the anime complete with 49 episodes? I'm only halfway through, but the Wikipedia description of the last episode sounds pretty final. I assumed the anime just took a different (shorter) path than the manga, but that both were complete.
Report Spam   Logged
Lin
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2011, 08:38:53 am »

Huh? Isn't the anime complete with 49 episodes? I'm only halfway through, but the Wikipedia description of the last episode sounds pretty final. I assumed the anime just took a different (shorter) path than the manga, but that both were complete.

The anime is complete for what it covers, and it ends with a decent finale.  I'm extremely fond of the anime and I like what it does with its episodes, even when it varies somewhat from the manga -- I was a lover of the anime first, and came to the manga afterwards.

The anime doesn't cover most of the manga, so in that sense it's not complete -- there is so much more that could be animated if anyone chose to do another GB series.  However, what we do have animated does at least wind up properly instead of just end in the middle with no conclusion, so that's a blessing!

Enjoy your GB anime watching!  You have inspired me to go back and watch it again, yay!   Grin
Report Spam   Logged

ginjiisawesome

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2011, 11:36:37 am »

An anime with the complete manga's storyline would be really cool.
Report Spam   Logged
clandestined

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2011, 11:57:54 pm »

Yea the anime was very good. I was really sad when it stopped at episode 50... or was it 49? A very good manga -> anime example.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: