News Box
We are currently looking for a new Editor and a Japanese to English Translator to work on a new Tokyo Underground manga scanlation project! If your interested in helping out, please send a message to Vent the North through the private message system of this forum.
Xtra Smileys [Open]
Getbackers Manga Scans
March 29, 2024, 12:31:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Hello there guys!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello there guys!  (Read 145 times)
mudcore

View Profile
« on: May 26, 2011, 04:43:12 am »

since I need points to be able to read the manga, I might as well thank you guys for translating the manga and scanning them for us. I stopped reading the manga back in 2007 because the only ones available online are up to volume 25, which I think the last volume officially translated right? so I never thought I will be able to read the rest coz, well, I have no idea about the japanese language. so it kinda left me hanging for years until i started to rewatch the anime this year and i wasn't satisfied coz I want more so i started reading the manga from volume one, and i'm so overwhelmed! I mean, the last arcs are brilliant! I love eternal bond so much I thout it was the best arc but now that I'm reading the lost time, I can't decide anymore. so thank you guys, i hope you wont get tired because you're making people happy Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Lin
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2011, 08:28:27 am »

Hello and welcome!!  Yay that you found us!  And you've been doing great at getting your post count up, too -- and you've already successfully found the formerly hidden chapters, I see.  Good job.  Thanks for checking in here at the Intro section and for joining in other discussions.  We hope you'll stick around and continue to share your joy as you stay up to date with the Get Backers!  It's pretty amazing to be able to read these new chapters after so many years of waiting and wishing, isn't it?  I was like that, too, until I discovered this forum.  \o/  Now I'm definitely one of those happy ones.   Grin
Report Spam   Logged

mudcore

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2011, 10:34:27 pm »

yay! thanks! I will Smiley I love your Ginji profile pic by the way Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Lin
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2011, 08:31:39 am »

I love your Ginji profile pic by the way Smiley

Thank you!  I love yours, too!  Atop-Ban's-head Ginji is always adorable.   Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: