News Box
We are currently looking for a new Editor and a Japanese to English Translator to work on a new Tokyo Underground manga scanlation project! If your interested in helping out, please send a message to Vent the North through the private message system of this forum.
Xtra Smileys [Open]
Getbackers Manga Scans
March 29, 2024, 08:23:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Getbackers Manga Downloading Links

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12
  Print  
Author Topic: Getbackers Manga Downloading Links  (Read 26340 times)
animalia

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: September 19, 2011, 06:36:57 pm »

I just finished volume 37 of GB i wish i could read more but to do that i need 15 posts and i can't think of anything to post about
Report Spam   Logged
Lin
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: September 19, 2011, 08:25:02 pm »

I just finished volume 37 of GB i wish i could read more but to do that i need 15 posts and i can't think of anything to post about

It's actually not that hard to do, once you get started.  You don't have to start anything new, just go into some of the other threads and reply to them.  You could go to the Introductions section and make a post about yourself, and you can reply to some of the threads that talk about who your favorite character is and what the latest anime show you saw was, or which episode of Get Backers is your favorite.  There are some word games that are easy and fun to play in the Off Topic section.  Replying to any of those will get your post count going -- before you know it, you'll have 15 posts and more!
Report Spam   Logged

DND

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 20, 2011, 11:05:07 am »

Thank you, finally I would get it, he he  Grin, so happy
Report Spam   Logged
tsu

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: November 17, 2011, 11:19:51 am »

is vol 38 chapter 10 already out? how about vol 39? Shocked
Report Spam   Logged
Lin
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: November 17, 2011, 12:24:11 pm »

is vol 38 chapter 10 already out? how about vol 39? Shocked

Chapter 10 was just uploaded this week and is available to forum members who have 15 posts or more.  You're getting there with your post count!  Once you reach 15 posts, you should be able to see the Projects and Releases section of the forum.  If not, log out and log in again and it will be there for you.

Volume 38 will eventually be made available in this thread -- maybe in another week.  We don't make the new chapters available until they have been out for forum members for a whole week.

Volume 39 is being worked on but will only be posted at a rate of one chapter every two weeks.
Report Spam   Logged

tsu

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: November 17, 2011, 01:05:47 pm »

kk thank u for the infos!
Report Spam   Logged
mudcore

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: November 17, 2011, 11:08:35 pm »

thank you so much for this thread! it's very helpful! Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Merue

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: November 21, 2011, 02:44:19 pm »

thank you for uploading all these volumes, im looking forward to last one! Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Origri

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: December 25, 2011, 02:26:49 pm »

Hi, I'm new here, just wanted to say thanks for these volumes! Can't wait for volume 39 to be translated!
Report Spam   Logged
elis86

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: December 29, 2011, 07:41:48 am »

Thank you for the uploads! Love this manga
Report Spam   Logged
pinya

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: February 13, 2012, 07:19:56 pm »

i've just finished volume 38 and i'm desesperate for reading 39!! though it's sad that this serie ends...
thanks for the uploading!!  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Origri

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: February 15, 2012, 04:25:35 am »

Hi guys!
I found a download of the 39th volume in english! Cheesy
I don't know who's behind this, nor how well his translation his. I'm just happy that the entire seires is finally translated Smiley
Just wanted to share with your guys. I downloaded it from Mangatraders - signing up is required in order to download, but it's really fast and the manga veriety is huge.
http://www.mangatraders.com/manga/series/264/page/1/
Enjoy! Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Lin
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: February 15, 2012, 08:23:51 am »

Hi guys!
I found a download of the 39th volume in english! Cheesy
I don't know who's behind this, nor how well his translation his. I'm just happy that the entire seires is finally translated Smiley
Just wanted to share with your guys. I downloaded it from Mangatraders - signing up is required in order to download, but it's really fast and the manga veriety is huge.
http://www.mangatraders.com/manga/series/264/page/1/
Enjoy! Smiley

Interesting!   Shocked  I thought it might have been the version done by one of our members who did it for her own benefit and shared it with those who requested it from her site, but just to be sure, I thought I'd check -- since I know she didn't plan on sharing it publicly (which is why our group went ahead and is working on finishing the final volume ourselves).  I have an account at Mangatraders, so I downloaded it to see who had done this.

There is a credit page at the back which states that it was done by "a random dude" with no affiliation to any scanlation group, who couldn't find volume 39 translated (guess he didn't find our group!) and couldn't wait, so he did one himself using available translations and "slapping it on a raw."   Wink  He gives links to where he got the translations (and they are ones that our group also credits on our credit page, from a site that belongs to one of our members).

Thanks for the heads up on this.  There may be some who might want to download this, especially if they already have an account at MT, but I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the members of this forum wait for the finished version that our group is working on.  Our own version of Volume 39 is going to be complete in just three more chapters, which really will only be a matter of a few more weeks at this point.  There's something to be said for wanting to read the last few chapters from our own hard-working group!   Grin  I plan to do that myself, though I'll definitely read this one you found after ours is complete, just to see how it compares.

Report Spam   Logged

pinya

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: February 26, 2012, 01:40:25 pm »

how many volumes are left till the end of volume 39?? I want to read it! Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Lin
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: February 26, 2012, 02:56:23 pm »

how many volumes are left till the end of volume 39?? I want to read it! Grin

There are two chapters left to go, and then it will be finished.  Volume 39 is the final volume.  It could be another 3 weeks before the last two chapters are completed, but after that, the volume will be posted in this thread.

However, I see that you have 10 posts at this time -- if you get 5 more posts in any thread in this forum, you will have access to the chapters from Volume 39 as they are posted, for reading or downloading.  The Projects and Releases section part of the forum will become automatically visible to you once you reach 15 posts -- if it doesn't, just log out and log back in and it will be there.  That's where each chapter is posted as it is translated.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12
  Print  

Jump to: