News Box
We are currently looking for a new Editor and a Japanese to English Translator to work on a new Tokyo Underground manga scanlation project! If your interested in helping out, please send a message to Vent the North through the private message system of this forum.
Xtra Smileys [Open]
Getbackers Manga Scans
April 19, 2024, 09:40:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Getbackers Manga Downloading Links

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12
  Print  
Author Topic: Getbackers Manga Downloading Links  (Read 26414 times)
Lin
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2010, 07:35:12 pm »

Thank you for upload full volumes!! By the way how many volume total in Get Backers?? Some place said 35 some place said 38 and here said 39 volumes complete I'm actually confuse  Huh? Don't know anymore Huh?

There are actually 39 volumes in all, not all of them have been translated as yet.  But they will be, if our excellent scanlators have anything to say about it.   Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

plchat

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2010, 07:40:39 pm »

Thank you again for information  Cheesy You really good help. I'm happy now. I'll wait for your scanlation.!!
Report Spam   Logged
Kai Heartnet

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 11, 2010, 05:33:20 am »

Thanks for the links
Report Spam   Logged
Arkanta

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: June 11, 2010, 07:00:04 am »

Thank you for upload full volumes ^_^ I prefer them to single chapters ^^
Report Spam   Logged

_KAzuki_

Friendship Counts

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2010, 02:20:38 am »

Finally!! A lot of folks wanted to thank you guys for all the hard work and amazing chapters that you are giving us! Me included of course so many thanks and appreciation!! ^_^
« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 03:07:05 am by animeaddict1068 » Report Spam   Logged

domino1284

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 13, 2010, 12:39:00 pm »

Sweet, thank you, hopefully I can transfer these to my phone so I can read at anytime.
Report Spam   Logged
FOX_DiE

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2010, 02:15:48 pm »

Thanks a lot guys,i've been looking for this for a long time!!
Report Spam   Logged
ADA

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 21, 2010, 11:15:04 pm »

Thank you for sharing! Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
juan32

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 22, 2010, 01:00:24 pm »

Thanks for the new chapters
Report Spam   Logged
Kaira

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2010, 03:31:54 am »

Thank you guys, for all the links for previous GB manga volumes! I really appreciate your hard work and all the previous time you're investing  Cheesy.

The only thing is, I don't trust the host you're using. Once I got a attacked by a virus when I was entering the host site Shocked. Fortunately, I didn't get infected but after such an attack you always have to do a thorough scan to exclude the infection possibility. My HD is full of mangas, lots of GB, so a antivirus scan will always take me a whole day Undecided.
Report Spam   Logged
somehow_here
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 30, 2010, 04:11:00 pm »

Thank you guys, for all the links for previous GB manga volumes! I really appreciate your hard work and all the previous time you're investing  Cheesy.

The only thing is, I don't trust the host you're using. Once I got a attacked by a virus when I was entering the host site Shocked. Fortunately, I didn't get infected but after such an attack you always have to do a thorough scan to exclude the infection possibility. My HD is full of mangas, lots of GB, so a antivirus scan will always take me a whole day Undecided.

So what type of host server would you like me to use? I just use most popular host server, which are free. As long as you give a name of server that is free, I will include in links that I use for following volumes. Just as long as it does not include bittorent and IRC...because I really don't know how to upload to those types of system.
Report Spam   Logged
Casvault

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 22, 2010, 09:40:28 am »

Thank u for ur hard work guys
Report Spam   Logged
Yaban

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 29, 2010, 05:23:17 pm »

hi mens, many many thanks for the great work with this exelent manga, but i have a question how often do you post a new manga?

regards  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Lin
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 29, 2010, 05:36:31 pm »

hi mens, many many thanks for the great work with this exelent manga, but i have a question how often do you post a new manga?

regards  Grin

There is a new chapter release about once a week -- but you have to have 15 posts on the forum to be able to view the Projects and Releases section.  15 posts is really easy to achieve, so you'll be there before you know it, and be reading all the newest chapters.  Keep posting and sharing in the discussions and not only will you get to your 15 post quota, you'll also have made yourself at home!
Report Spam   Logged

juan32

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 29, 2010, 06:55:29 pm »

Thanks for the new chapters, when I have the 15 posts I will download from here.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12
  Print  

Jump to: