News Box
We are currently looking for a new Editor and a Japanese to English Translator to work on a new Tokyo Underground manga scanlation project! If your interested in helping out, please send a message to Vent the North through the private message system of this forum.
Xtra Smileys [Open]
Getbackers Manga Scans
April 20, 2024, 03:23:30 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Getbackers Manga Downloading Links

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12
  Print  
Author Topic: Getbackers Manga Downloading Links  (Read 26423 times)
somehow_here
Administrator

View Profile
« on: February 23, 2010, 06:26:39 am »

Oh, really! Thanks for correction. I though arc1angel2 was part of your group, because originally your group had scan the series and later it was edited by arc1angel2 (and I though it was one of many editors that had help out your group)...haa haa my bad! It didn't help that I only read the first version even though I did download the second version (I like collecting my favorite manga on digital...I'm leecher!)...so I missed the credit page! Anyway, I was planning only to put up link to your downloading page for Getbackers once I was done with uploading the earlier volumes from BYAAAH. You after all deserve credit for releasing the scans...and man, it is such a long volume! Just in case you are wondering why I had release the other projects on host servers instead of using their webpage. It is because their situation is bit different! Illuminati's project is on irc and uses another website as host server for project. I will might as well put it up on multi-host server, since website is serving the same purpose. BYAAAH is underground group that has no address and downloads are on torrent...so I have to upload them to downloading mirror. As for S Jump Forum's scan, he had already said that did not mind if people were to create downloading links for the series when he was talking to another person...but I was going to ask him if I can put together the chapters into volumes and host the links on this forum once I reach the higher volumes anyway. Since, the journal webpage format is bit hard to find chapters. But if another group, like your group, was to provide volume 26-27 I just link to your webpage instead...So if you don't mind, I would rather post a link to your site on top of page. Sorry for the misunderstanding! As for volume 20, I was originally going use BYAAAH version since it came out first...but I think I will use arc1angel2 and your  version since it is much more cleaner.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 07:05:52 am by somehow_here » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12
  Print  

Jump to: