News Box
We are currently looking for a new Editor and a Japanese to English Translator to work on a new Tokyo Underground manga scanlation project! If your interested in helping out, please send a message to Vent the North through the private message system of this forum.
Xtra Smileys [Open]
Getbackers Manga Scans
March 29, 2024, 10:11:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Hihi :) *1 down 14 to go*

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hihi :) *1 down 14 to go*  (Read 130 times)
void

View Profile
« on: May 19, 2011, 07:56:11 am »

Hello everyone Cheesy !!!

I  was a major fan of Get Backers when I first saw it in dubbed mandarin on TV XDXD never had the chance to see the original japanese version but I've gotta deal with what I have access to XD

I always thought the anime ended really openly with characters like Kagami who was just... there =/.........though back then I didnt know about the manga ><""
Now I'm sooo glad I found this siteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee >w<!!

/end rant

....ok..ehm 14 more posts here I come XD can't wait till I get to read the manga <3!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Lin
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2011, 12:50:42 pm »

Hello and welcome to you!  We're always happy when a long-time fan of Get Backers finds their way here to our community.  Thanks for making your first post an introduction -- I like that!   Grin

As you know, once you get to 15 posts you'll have access to the part of the forum where the current releases are posted (if you don't see the Projects and Releases Section after reaching 15 posts, then just log out and log in again and it should be visible).

In the meantime, you can access previous volumes through Volume 35 here:

http://getbackersmanga.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,57.0.html

Looking forward to reading your replies to some of the discussion topics we have going here as you set about achieving your goal of 15 posts -- and more, hopefully!  We love it when new friends become old friends because they hang around and keep sharing in the community.
Report Spam   Logged

Lovux The Great
Global Moderator

There is no bathroom?!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2011, 06:57:49 am »

Hi there, and welcome to this lovely forum! Keep on posting, honey, you've only 14 posts left before you gain acess to the latest chapters - and I assure you it'll be totally worth it, because not only will you catch up with the intense story of GB, but also gain a lot of positive response from all friendly members here that surely will encourage you to keep on posting even when you have filled your quota. Wink Looking forward to see more of you~ Kiss
Report Spam   Logged

The "S" in Get Backers...

... Means neither of us is alone!

~Click Here To Enter Lovux's Art Thread~

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: