News Box
We are currently looking for a new Editor and a Japanese to English Translator to work on a new Tokyo Underground manga scanlation project! If your interested in helping out, please send a message to Vent the North through the private message system of this forum.
Xtra Smileys [Open]
Getbackers Manga Scans
March 29, 2024, 03:27:37 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

new member says hello

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: new member says hello  (Read 275 times)
fruits punch samurai

View Profile
« on: May 09, 2011, 11:53:58 am »

Hello everyone! I can't believe there still exists some kind souls who are doing GetBackers scanlations. I've given up on finding out what happens in the story years ago...now there's hope for me yet. I know I could have looked for spoilers but I'm trying hard to avoid them too since the story's so good. I just started watching the anime series again a couple of days ago for some random reason and now I'm in love with the series again. Ahhh I wanna know what happens next~

So I just want to say thanks for this and hopefully I can reach 15 posts soon and see the latest chapter!

-jam
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

fruits punch samurai

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2011, 01:36:31 pm »

Gosh, I hope I'm not spamming everyone, it looks like a bunch of boards have me as the latest poster. I guess that's it for today or something. XD
Report Spam   Logged
Vent the North
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2011, 12:54:02 am »

Are you Fruits Punch Samurai from Narutofan/narutoforums?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 12:55:47 am by Vent the North » Report Spam   Logged

fruits punch samurai

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2011, 05:45:11 pm »

Afraid not. I wasn't even checking if someone else used this user name in another forum before. I guess FPS from the naruto forums is a Gintama fan too. Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
Lin
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2011, 12:43:22 pm »

Hello and welcome!  Sorry to be slow in getting around to saying hi.   Cheesy  I've been enjoying your comments in other threads -- it's so nice when new friends comment at length and really discuss things!  Keep up the good work!
Report Spam   Logged

fruits punch samurai

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2011, 06:19:05 pm »

Hee, hello too! I'm sorry I missed this nice welcome comment. I try to contribute nicely to the thread as I can, so I'm glad someone's enjoying them!
Report Spam   Logged
Lovux The Great
Global Moderator

There is no bathroom?!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2011, 06:17:25 am »

This is a little late, but hey, better late than never, right? Cheesy Anyhow, I bid you warm welcome to our humble little forum of ultimate GB-ness! Grin I can see you've already gained access to the releases section, but I'm looking forward ot see more of you and I hope you'll keep on posting. Besides, your user name's pretty awesome. Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

The "S" in Get Backers...

... Means neither of us is alone!

~Click Here To Enter Lovux's Art Thread~
dekaiOw™

-fiGht the oneS you lOve™

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2011, 07:03:18 am »

Hi there.. Do you happen to know where I can read the last manga chapters of Getbackers?.. Smiley could you please PM me? I'm new here and I dont know how  to send PM's yet.. heheh Thanks.. ^_^
Report Spam   Logged
Lin
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2011, 08:35:42 am »

Hi there.. Do you happen to know where I can read the last manga chapters of Getbackers?.. Smiley could you please PM me? I'm new here and I dont know how  to send PM's yet.. heheh Thanks.. ^_^

Hi there!  I've sent you a nice long PM explaining things.  Let us know if you have any more questions -- we'll be glad to help!  We're glad you are here and we look forward to getting to know you better.   Grin
Report Spam   Logged

dekaiOw™

-fiGht the oneS you lOve™

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2011, 06:52:20 am »

Hi There,

Welcome buddy! ^^, Wishin' you a happy stay in this group.. Smiley

Ciao!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: