News Box
We are currently looking for a new Editor and a Japanese to English Translator to work on a new Tokyo Underground manga scanlation project! If your interested in helping out, please send a message to Vent the North through the private message system of this forum.
Xtra Smileys [Open]
Getbackers Manga Scans
April 20, 2024, 07:39:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Trigun

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trigun  (Read 255 times)
bedlamwolf

View Profile
« on: May 03, 2011, 06:08:23 pm »

Talking about oldies coming back, did anyone see that Trigun is getting a movie?

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.animenewsnetwork.com%2Fpress-release%2F2011-05-03%2Ftrigun%2Fbadlands-rumble-blasts-into-north-american-box-offices-in-summer-2011&h=f5c74

I'm just praying it's showing SOMEWHERE near me. I was a big fan back in the day.
Report Spam   Logged

I don't know, I don't dig giant robots so much as I dig GUYS who DRIVE giant robots.

Watching a good anime while it's airing is like drinking water with a bottle-cap when you're really thirsty.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Lin
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2011, 08:00:35 pm »

I saw a Japanese subbed-into-English version of this movie -- it was quite good.  I'd like to see the English version in a theater as well.  Trigun was one of the very few animes that I liked watching in English as opposed to Japanese with subtitles.
Report Spam   Logged

bedlamwolf

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2011, 08:21:01 pm »

oo How was the quality of the subbed? I'd be intristed in hunting it down if you'd think it's worth it, but then again, I loved the English voice cast...
Report Spam   Logged

I don't know, I don't dig giant robots so much as I dig GUYS who DRIVE giant robots.

Watching a good anime while it's airing is like drinking water with a bottle-cap when you're really thirsty.
Lin
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2011, 07:36:53 am »

As I recall the subs were good, as was the quality.  I can't remember now who did the subbing, so I'll have to see if I can find it again!   Huh?
Report Spam   Logged

ianux22

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2011, 07:30:06 am »

I just LOVE this anime ; maybe Vash is the best characters i've ever seen! I Watched the film but it isn't very good...
But i liked watch again Vash and Friends in a new adventure xD
Report Spam   Logged
jas

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2011, 04:26:14 pm »

c-can anyone please tell me, in their own words, what the movie's about? (and if it's any good)

is it a midquel like bebop's movie? backstory prequel? based on the manga? inquiring minds would like to know~
Report Spam   Logged
captainsobe

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2012, 05:13:43 pm »

I love Trigun, it was on of the very first anime sub I ever watched. I'll have to check out this movie you guys mentioned.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: