News Box
We are currently looking for a new Editor and a Japanese to English Translator to work on a new Tokyo Underground manga scanlation project! If your interested in helping out, please send a message to Vent the North through the private message system of this forum.
Xtra Smileys [Open]
Getbackers Manga Scans
March 29, 2024, 03:26:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

ohayou gozaimasu, mina!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ohayou gozaimasu, mina!  (Read 185 times)
adonenniel

View Profile
« on: May 03, 2011, 06:36:42 am »

i love get backers! i have seen the anime many times, and have read the first few volumes from the library, but the rest are so hard to find and very expensive! i need to know how the story continues! i am currently self studying japanese, if i ever get proficient i hope to become a translator of manga, but it is very slow going by myself, wish me luck! Grin
Report Spam   Logged

You create your own reality.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

adonenniel

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2011, 06:40:35 am »

btw, any Akabane-sama fans, i'm one of u! and if anyone has any links to some good get backers doujinshis.....
Report Spam   Logged

You create your own reality.
Lin
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2011, 05:36:51 pm »

Hello and welcome!!  How lovely to have you here, a new friend joining our GB community!  Make yourself at home and post often -- once you reach 15 posts you'll be able to access the part of the forum with the most up to date chapter translations.  There's lots of other fun things to do here as well, and much of it is devoted to all things Get Backers.   Cheesy

I'm also a self-teaching Japanese student.  My goal is to one day be able to read raw manga -- whether I make it or not remains to be seen, but it's a good goal, anyway.   Wink  Good luck with your own endeavors!
Report Spam   Logged

bedlamwolf

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2011, 11:34:27 am »

self-learning is tough, isn't it? Which programs do you use? I'm using japanesepod101......

Don't know of where you can find some Akabane doujinshisonline, sorry.
Report Spam   Logged

I don't know, I don't dig giant robots so much as I dig GUYS who DRIVE giant robots.

Watching a good anime while it's airing is like drinking water with a bottle-cap when you're really thirsty.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: