News Box
We are currently looking for a new Editor and a Japanese to English Translator to work on a new Tokyo Underground manga scanlation project! If your interested in helping out, please send a message to Vent the North through the private message system of this forum.
Xtra Smileys [Open]
Getbackers Manga Scans
April 20, 2024, 07:25:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Greetings

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 229 times)
Loserfish122

View Profile
« on: April 22, 2011, 09:30:22 pm »

Hello all! The name's Loser Fish. Long story.

Anyway, I'm a long time Get Backer's fan. Finally decided to get updated on the Manga (which took 3 days D: Not nearly as long as I thought) and I've caught up with the most up to date scans. By the way- Thanks! It's good to see the fandom isn't dead like I thought it was.

Have a nice day, loves! Nice to meet you all~
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

bedlamwolf

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2011, 09:54:31 pm »

Ok, I like long stories. Why "loser fish"? Huh?

Welcome.
Report Spam   Logged

I don't know, I don't dig giant robots so much as I dig GUYS who DRIVE giant robots.

Watching a good anime while it's airing is like drinking water with a bottle-cap when you're really thirsty.
Lin
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2011, 08:12:09 am »

Hello and welcome!  It's great having you among us, and it's always nice to meet another long-time GB fan!  Go you for catching up so quickly on the manga.   Cheesy  Once you reach 15 posts you'll be able to enjoy the latest releases as they happen, so keep up the good work, post a lot, and let us get to know you better through the ensuing discussions.
Report Spam   Logged

Loserfish122

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2011, 02:51:08 pm »

@Bedlamwolf

Shortened story so I don't get carpal tunnel:
Ahaha. I refer to me and all my friends as losers, so there's that part. The fish takes a bit longer to explain, it's from Dr Who, the Christmas Carol special. I saw one of the fishies floating and freaked out. X3

@Lin
 I normally read fast, but I surprised myself. ALright, 15 won't be too difficult. c:
Report Spam   Logged
bedlamwolf

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2011, 10:49:20 pm »

I see I see, here I was thinking some epic fishing story Grin Trout season just started near me, and I guess I got fishies on the brain.
Report Spam   Logged

I don't know, I don't dig giant robots so much as I dig GUYS who DRIVE giant robots.

Watching a good anime while it's airing is like drinking water with a bottle-cap when you're really thirsty.
Loserfish122

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2011, 07:41:03 am »

Nope, I haven't been fishing in ages. I used to love it, but i was a catch and release fisher.
Report Spam   Logged
Lovux The Great
Global Moderator

There is no bathroom?!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2011, 07:47:23 am »

Hello, hello, very much hello! Tongue Having you here is awesome, we really need more people to keep this undeservedly small and quiet fandom active. So we welcome you with open arms! Grin Keep on posting and enjoy your time here! Kiss
Report Spam   Logged

The "S" in Get Backers...

... Means neither of us is alone!

~Click Here To Enter Lovux's Art Thread~
bedlamwolf

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2011, 04:45:41 pm »

Catch and release is my usual thing, though I haven't fished in ages either. I will admit to chowing down on some bass I've caught, however. Now, for fishing, I point into the water and tell the dog "Get the fishie!" Not that she ever does.
Report Spam   Logged

Loserfish122

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2011, 05:13:02 pm »

Only time we didn't do catch and release was when we went fishing at a trout farm. That was some yummy fish! Our dogs have seen tiny fish at the beach and gotten out of the water. XD They'll fetch balls and rocks in the water, though.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: