News Box
We are currently looking for a new Editor and a Japanese to English Translator to work on a new Tokyo Underground manga scanlation project! If your interested in helping out, please send a message to Vent the North through the private message system of this forum.
Xtra Smileys [Open]
Getbackers Manga Scans
March 28, 2024, 03:43:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

New season, new series shows.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New season, new series shows.  (Read 262 times)
bedlamwolf

View Profile
« on: April 19, 2011, 05:35:56 pm »

I 've got to say, this season, two manga I've been following rabidly got turned into anime, "Deadman Wonderland" and "Ao No Exorcist", and I'm insanely happy, despite the fact that both just aired last week, and so only have one episode.....

Before I go all dorky-fan-girl about those two, I'll get to my point; anyone else have a show they're excited to see come out this season?
Report Spam   Logged

I don't know, I don't dig giant robots so much as I dig GUYS who DRIVE giant robots.

Watching a good anime while it's airing is like drinking water with a bottle-cap when you're really thirsty.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Lin
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 08:43:37 am »

I'm pretty happy about Gintama being back this season!

There's one I'm looking forward to in the fall -- Persona 4 The Animation.  I like the voices that will be involved, and I'm familiar with the game's storyline (not that I've played it myself, but I've been in the same room with someone playing it for hours, lol!).  I think it will make a really interesting anime!
Report Spam   Logged

bedlamwolf

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2011, 04:16:21 pm »

Persona, huh? Did you see the persona that came out a few years ago?
Report Spam   Logged

I don't know, I don't dig giant robots so much as I dig GUYS who DRIVE giant robots.

Watching a good anime while it's airing is like drinking water with a bottle-cap when you're really thirsty.
Lin
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2011, 04:35:30 pm »

Persona, huh? Did you see the persona that came out a few years ago?

I do know that there was one, but I must confess I haven't watched it.  I probably should!
Report Spam   Logged

bedlamwolf

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2011, 08:26:05 pm »

I saw the first ep, looked intristing, and it was added to the ever-growing list of "Things to See When I have Time"
Report Spam   Logged

fruits punch samurai

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2011, 12:07:10 pm »

The only one I've been following this season was Gintama's new season. As for new series I've only been following Tiger and Bunny, and I'm liking it so far. Deadman Wonderland and Ao no Exorcist are next on my list. I also watched Puella Magi Madoka Magica from the winter(?) season which I liked immensely.
Report Spam   Logged
RelM

Workaholic

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2011, 06:24:15 am »

I'm watching too many this season... I follow
Tiger and Bunny (I thought it was stupid coz of the title, but when my brother recommended it, I got hooked)
Sket Dance (the manga is funny and so is the anime)
Hanasaku Iroha (HOBIRON!)
A Channel (tho the manga is funnier)
Lotte no Omocha (people stay away from it because they expect it to be perverse, but I follow the manga and the anime, and it ain't bad. Not a lot of fanservice - which is a good thing for me)

I plan to follow a lot of others too, but I haven't tried them yet....

Also, regarding Puella Magi Madoka Magica, I really don't get why some people call it "one of the best anime ever." I mean... I liked it, but it wouldn't be in my top 10 list... The title and the OP of the show are so misleading since the title character doesn't really do anything.....
Report Spam   Logged

Please read
I need space again. Help a typesetter out. I get 250 MB for everyone who registers and installs using this link. You can just uninstall after. NO virus, I assure you on my TSing pride. Anyone who hasn't helped yet please do. If you could tell others please do.
http://db.tt/O0YnVGJ
LinuxWalker

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2011, 12:49:17 am »

Sigh I have only been reading manga... I haven't seen any new anime's that intrest me.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: