News Box
We are currently looking for a new Editor and a Japanese to English Translator to work on a new Tokyo Underground manga scanlation project! If your interested in helping out, please send a message to Vent the North through the private message system of this forum.
Xtra Smileys [Open]
Getbackers Manga Scans
March 28, 2024, 11:29:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Which GB character are you?

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Which GB character are you?  (Read 668 times)
Levz

View Profile
« on: March 13, 2011, 12:50:09 am »

I didn't find any quiz like that here so here's some quizzes i found here and there:

http://www.selectsmart.com/FREE/select.php?client=GB_anime

http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/4000914/which-get-backers-character-are-you-most-like-need-not-know-the-show-to-take

http://www.theotaku.com/quizzes/view/1086/what_get_backers_character_are_you%3F

I got 3 Kazuki's, maybe I should start thinking about doing some CD (nah i'm kidding around)

You are most like Kazuki.
Believe it or not, Kazuki is a man, though, he often gets mistaken for a woman by just about everyone. He's even been forced to reluctantly dress the part before. He is known by many as Ito no Kazuki, or Kazuki of the Threads. Though usually gentle and soft spoken, he's very deadly with his threads, which he keeps hidden within the bells tied in his hair. Extremely skilled, he can make his threads cut through just about anything, including rocks and even bone. He also uses them to eavesdrop and gather information (kinda like the old paper cup telephone trick).

Like Kazuki, you are probably a very gentle, kind-hearted, and soft spoken person. You don't like to hold grudges, and you try to respect the choices of others even if you may not agree with them. You are always willing to forgive someone who's sorry and understands his/her mistakes. It is because of this that you sometimes allow yourself to be hurt. Being as loyal as you are, you will never turn your back on a friend, even if you have been wronged. A slap across the face is worth it if you think you can return things to a more peaceful stance. But even you draw the line somewhere and though you usually have to be pushed pretty hard, once that line is crossed you will retaliate fiercely. You're also very intelligent and skilled at sorting through information. Because you are so quiet and a good listener, people often don't even notice you're there, making it easy for you to listen to the world around you. Your knowledge and awareness, therefore, can make it very difficult to catch you off guard.

Report Spam   Logged

Protest Song (to Silvio)

He fell mortally wounded from a slash to his guitar
But had enough time to get his best song from it’s cover
And shot his assassin with it
Who momentarily seemed shocked
Taking his fingers to the ears
And screaming
For someone to turn off the lights

-Roque Dalton

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Lin
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2011, 08:30:00 am »

Some of these questions are rather odd, lol!  I took one and got Kazuki -- but my computer messed up before I could read why the quiz thought I was like him!  So I'll have to have another go.   Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Mayumi-san

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2011, 07:58:10 pm »

Just as I thought. Mido Ban for the 1st quiz Smiley Haven't done the others yet
Report Spam   Logged
Artemis

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2011, 03:18:43 pm »

Huh... I got 3 different characters, Himiko for the first quiz, Ban for the second, and Makubex for the third. I really don't know where the Himiko came from...
Report Spam   Logged
Lin
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2011, 10:53:07 pm »

Well, fancy that!  I got Ginji for the first quiz -- I don't mind that at all, since he's my favorite.  Though frankly, I thought I would end up as Paul, the way the questions were going.   Cheesy  I got Kazuki for another -- one left to do, but it's too long to do tonight!

Report Spam   Logged

Lovux The Great
Global Moderator

There is no bathroom?!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2011, 07:14:29 pm »

How the hell did I miss this thread? Oh well, never mind that, now that I found it!

~~~~

Alright, the first test gave me Himiko. I honestly don’t know what to say about that… I guess that means I am a mostly independent person who can be trusted (be it either pro work or personal affairs), but need to let go of things that happened in my life and generally loosen up a little? I suppose that can be said about me, except for the last part about loosen up, because I pretty much am a self-aware goofball already!

~~~~

Now for the second test:

You are most like Shido.
Shido, also known as Beastmaster, is one of the Murido clan. He has the ability to talk to animals and uses something called the "Beast Whistle" with which he can summon any of the animals in the surrounding area to come to his aid. Another ability of his is "Beast Mimicry" with which he can transform parts of his body into an animal's to gain that creatures abilities (ie: bat mimicry gives him ultrasonic hearing and bat radar, wolf mimicry provides super speed and strength . . . etc.) He is very good friends with Get Backer, Ginji and is very loyal to him. Shido also has an amusing rivalry with Ginji's partner, Ban, and the two can often be found arguing. Ban likes to call him "Monkey Boy".

Like Shido, you're an animal lover and many times would prefer their company over being with actual people. You find most people to be too much of a bother to deal with and many of them drive you nuts with their way of thinking. Crowds and loud noises bother you so you tend to avoid them and are very quiet yourself. You're also very independent and can sometimes come off as being a bit cold because of your aloofness. This is not to say you're a total loner. Despite your tendency to keep to yourself, you do have a compassionate and kind-hearted side, and like a wandering wolf, you will seek the comfort of your pack mates when you really need to. The social circle you do have may consist of few, but you would stand by their sides until the bitter end if you had too. If someone crosses you, you will unleash your wrath.

Hmmm… not entirely true, but not completely untrue either. First of all, I don’t mind crowds at all and actually prefer to be in an environment with lots of people – must be because I grew up in a pretty big family and am accustomed to having lots of people around me! But, my mood swings can hit me pretty hard at times, which I guess is where the whole “lone wolf” aspect comes in, as I tend to stay put in a corner mopering by myself whenever I feel sad or down. I guess it has to do with my pride that doesn't let me show myself as a weakling in front of others. And, while I do believe in my socials skills, I still have emotional scars from my childhood that makes me a bit anxious about making friends (“Why the hell would anyone want to be friends with a weirdo like me, boo hoo”), but those few I have, indeed do I trust, support and fight with my fangs and claws for their well-being!

~~~~

And finally, here is the third test:

This one is actually the most accurate to my personality! I’m easily the Joker of my group, always cracking extremely bad puns and saying weird stuff! But, you’ve got to read the mood as well, which I honestly think I’m quite capable off! It’s happened more than once that I had to save some of my friends with my wit and people skills because they got into an awkward situation. But I don’t mind doing that, it just gives my pretty low sense of self-worth a well-needed boost.

~~~~

Yeah… that seems like it. So what does this say about me as a person, since I got three so different characters? Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

The "S" in Get Backers...

... Means neither of us is alone!

~Click Here To Enter Lovux's Art Thread~
Loserfish122

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2011, 05:21:22 pm »

Wel, I'm certainly a mixed bag.

Makubex for my first quiz, Kazuki for the second, and Himiko for the third. Pfft. Himiko? I don't think so, Mr. Quiz.
Report Spam   Logged
Lin
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2011, 11:35:03 pm »

I finally got around to taking the third quiz, and I got Kazuki again.  Guess that decides it!

I'd say that's actually pretty accurate for me, actually!  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

adonenniel

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2011, 03:24:15 am »

i got very diffrent results! in the first test i got Akabane, then ban Mido onthe second test. and Makubex for the third! but i think in a way i am like all of them, so it is pretty accurate. thanks for posting those links!

« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 03:26:32 am by adonenniel » Report Spam   Logged

You create your own reality.
Catnip

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2011, 09:19:26 am »

I got Dr. Jackal for the first quiz. Surprised me. I mean, he's REALLY mean. I'm mean but not REALLY. ^^

For the second:

You are most like Ban.

Like Ban, you're probably a very arrogant and cocky person. You're good at what you can do and you know it, but as your friends know, you can always be counted on to be there for them. You're very reliable and though you pretend not to care about the "little people" you do have a soft side and can usually be talked into doing the right thing. Your very intelligent and when faced with conflict, you know how to carefully assess your situations and have a knack for surprising people with your more intellectual side. You enjoy what some might call the more refined things in life such as fine art and classical music, and you carry a knowledge about it that many would often not expect from you. Most of this is because you generally keep your most inner thoughts to yourself and only reveal them when you feel it's necessary. The entire world doesn't need to know about your private life, right?

For the third:

Ah. Now I can't argue with the narcissistic thing part. Yay me! :}}
Report Spam   Logged
weirdfire

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2011, 08:11:25 am »

I got Kazuki on the first quiz.

Oh wow I got Makubex on the second and third one.

You are most like Makubex.
Makubex is also known as the "unknown boy." Noone, not even himself, knows his first name, so everyone just calls him by his last name, Makube, and adds "x" for the unknown name. He is a computer genius and created the Wire Doll System with which he can actually control other people with his computer. Though deep down he's actually very kind, he was led astray for awhile after his friend Ginji left to become a Get Backer. Feeling betrayed and alone, Makubex let himself wander down a path of destruction for awhile.

Like Makubex, you are shy and possibly very lonely at times. When you're in pain, you have a tendency to bury yourself in your hobbies to fight it. The world can confuse you because your existence sometimes confuses you. And yet you thrive on knowing as much as you can about it, and once you break past any emotional torment you have, people can easily see that you're a kind and compassionate person who wants nothing more than the best for everyone. You like to have people to look up to and be close to. Their support and love is important to you and though you sometimes find yourself a little lost they are always willing to back you up. Their companionship reminds you that you are not alone and it warms your spirit, bringing that smile to your face everyone loves.

Report Spam   Logged
aeyo

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2011, 11:59:31 pm »

Shido, Ban, Makubex, in that order. No idea where any of those answers came from.
Report Spam   Logged
kurodo
Raw Provider

~ Pic spammer ~

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2011, 12:52:01 pm »

awwww :_D

another test i was Akabane...
Report Spam   Logged

didop

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2011, 09:45:13 pm »

lol these quizzes were fun, thanks for sharing!

I got Paul for the first quiz (with Ginji a close second result)
and Kazuki for the last two quizzes  Cheesy;; somewhat accurate descriptions haha..
Report Spam   Logged
Anzu

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2011, 02:14:58 am »

In first and second quiz I got Makubex

You are most like Makubex.
Makubex is also known as the "unknown boy." Noone, not even himself, knows his first name, so everyone just calls him by his last name, Makube, and adds "x" for the unknown name. He is a computer genius and created the Wire Doll System with which he can actually control other people with his computer. Though deep down he's actually very kind, he was led astray for awhile after his friend Ginji left to become a Get Backer. Feeling betrayed and alone, Makubex let himself wander down a path of destruction for awhile.

Like Makubex, you are shy and possibly very lonely at times. When you're in pain, you have a tendency to bury yourself in your hobbies to fight it. The world can confuse you because your existence sometimes confuses you. And yet you thrive on knowing as much as you can about it, and once you break past any emotional torment you have, people can easily see that you're a kind and compassionate person who wants nothing more than the best for everyone. You like to have people to look up to and be close to. Their support and love is important to you and though you sometimes find yourself a little lost they are always willing to back you up. Their companionship reminds you that you are not alone and it warms your spirit, bringing that smile to your face everyone loves.

In third it turned that I'm Kazuki
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: