News Box
We are currently looking for a new Editor and a Japanese to English Translator to work on a new Tokyo Underground manga scanlation project! If your interested in helping out, please send a message to Vent the North through the private message system of this forum.
Xtra Smileys [Open]
Getbackers Manga Scans
March 28, 2024, 06:24:08 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

hey

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: hey  (Read 90 times)
Merze

View Profile
hey
« on: February 19, 2011, 07:58:54 am »

hi guys. I've bought get backers manga a couple of years back in indo. but due to my current lifestyle, it gets really hard to carry the books around (to read). that's when i found you guys who're doing this. thanks a lot  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Lin
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2011, 08:39:11 am »

Hey!  Hello and welcome!  It's nice to have a new friend around here -- especially one who understands the value of Get Backers!   Grin  I love being able to read GB in book form, but as you say, it's hard to lug them around.  I only own 8 volumes, and they take up some room as it is.   Wink  What's nice about the scans here is that they are continuing where my volumes left off, so now I can keep reading and enjoying Ginji and Ban.

Make yourself at home and post often so we can get to know you better.  Once you have 15 posts, you'll be able to access the current releases -- in the meantime there are other things to see and do around the place.   Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: