News Box
We are currently looking for a new Editor and a Japanese to English Translator to work on a new Tokyo Underground manga scanlation project! If your interested in helping out, please send a message to Vent the North through the private message system of this forum.
Xtra Smileys [Open]
Getbackers Manga Scans
March 29, 2024, 07:21:52 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Hello :D

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello :D  (Read 100 times)
xero_limits

View Profile
« on: February 03, 2011, 07:17:43 pm »

Hello all. My name's Michael and I can't remember when I exactly started GB but I do remember that in the first volume a couple pages in, you see like some hot girls and truth be told, that's what got me in at first lmao. Time passes by and now I like the series because of how extremely complex the story got and because chibi-Ginji puts a smile on my face, especially when he got crucified in the Arms of Venus volumes.

Anyway, yea, big fan of GB, likes anime in general, big BIG fan of games and would seriously like to see what's going on in the current GB world.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Lin
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2011, 09:20:08 pm »

Hello and welcome!  We're glad to have you joining in the GB fun -- whether it be for the hot girls, the complex story or sweet chibi Ginji!   Grin  Looking forward to getting to know you better as you find your way around the place!
Report Spam   Logged

xero_limits

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2011, 05:26:01 am »

awesome, thanks dude.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: