News Box
We are currently looking for a new Editor and a Japanese to English Translator to work on a new Tokyo Underground manga scanlation project! If your interested in helping out, please send a message to Vent the North through the private message system of this forum.
Xtra Smileys [Open]
Getbackers Manga Scans
March 19, 2024, 01:25:36 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

How were you guys introduced to GetBackers?

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: How were you guys introduced to GetBackers?  (Read 1651 times)
edna88

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2011, 10:47:18 pm »

I started with the anime, they aired it on animax la. I really liked the characters, and of course, the fan-girl-service XD!!! Then I read the manga, and it was really awesome *o*
Report Spam   Logged
tsu

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2011, 11:30:28 am »

my best friend gave me a copy of the anime on dvd
Report Spam   Logged
GwainT

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2011, 01:02:50 pm »

I had just moved in with some new roommates in Seattle, and one of them told me I had to check out the series.  I was hooked.  It had just started airing, I think I started watching weekly during the introduction of Shido and Madoka.  From then on, every week, we got the newest episode, and watched it as a group.  I even traded a Omnicron figure for a collection of the manga that was out at the time (Through the Eternal Bond story line).  Then I couldn't find anything new for a while, and lost touch with the series.  I'm glad I've found it again!
Report Spam   Logged
B00m3r

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2012, 07:18:51 pm »

Through the anime, watched it in animax (the spanish dubbed version  Tongue)
Report Spam   Logged
evilninja

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2012, 11:22:12 am »

I watched some really bad Hong Kong subtitled dvds with my girlfriend.  (I think I posted the whole sordid tale in another thread earlier!)  And the manga I first saw in a few preview pages in Newtype.  I have sadly not read it yet, even though I have been in love with the series since the Anime was about half-done in Japan.  But I have a whole pile of manga that sits on my shelf and never gets read because I spend so much of my time watching anime or writing I forget to pause and read.
Report Spam   Logged

Tarot readings and more  --  www.hermittarot.webs.com
Borpes

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2014, 09:44:41 am »

i guess it was the first ep of GB on animax, where kenji was show all cute and cuddly. After that i seriously followed full anime
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: