News Box
We are currently looking for a new Editor and a Japanese to English Translator to work on a new Tokyo Underground manga scanlation project! If your interested in helping out, please send a message to Vent the North through the private message system of this forum.
Xtra Smileys [Open]
Getbackers Manga Scans
March 28, 2024, 02:05:03 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

How were you guys introduced to GetBackers?

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: How were you guys introduced to GetBackers?  (Read 1784 times)
Lin
Global Moderator

View Profile
« on: January 24, 2011, 12:34:52 pm »

I got started with the anime.  Never saw it on TV or dubbed, but I went looking for it online to watch when I learned my favorite Japanese voice actor did Ginji's voice.  So of course, Ginji is my favorite character, but I love all the characters after watching the show over and over again!   Cheesy  There are definitely some great interactions in that show, lol!

Since there wasn't enough of the anime (45 episodes was too short!) I started reading the manga.  I won't say I like it better than the anime, but I like it at least as much, and it definitely fills out the story more -- at length!   Grin  I like it when anime and manga are a bit different, too, as it makes it feel like I'm getting two for the price of one or something.   Wink  And of course, the manga actually finishes the story (eventually) so that is (or will be) very satisfying.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: