News Box
We are currently looking for a new Editor and a Japanese to English Translator to work on a new Tokyo Underground manga scanlation project! If your interested in helping out, please send a message to Vent the North through the private message system of this forum.
Xtra Smileys [Open]
Getbackers Manga Scans
April 19, 2024, 12:35:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Rebirth

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rebirth  (Read 174 times)
hammershoney315

View Profile
« on: October 31, 2010, 04:53:24 pm »

I would really, really love to see someone pick up Rebirth by Woo. It is Korean. Tokyopop published the first 22 volumes, but then lost the license. Sadly, as with Get Backers, it was also a Kodansha title. Volume 22 left a MAJOR cliffhanger. The last scanlation I saw was volume 21 chapter 86. So it isn't even current with what Tokyopop had out. Last I heard there were 25 volumes out in Korea. I have found a few places where I can get scans of the raws, but I do not read Korean. Also, if anyone is fluent in both German and English, Tokyopop released volume 23 in Germany before they lost the license. Unfortunately I don't read German either. Yeah. Sucks to be me. Whine!!!!! lol
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

viquekey

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2011, 05:03:58 am »

Yeah really would like to see the ending of this series..... The drawing is a bit off though. But a good story nevertheless......
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: