News Box
We are currently looking for a new Editor and a Japanese to English Translator to work on a new Tokyo Underground manga scanlation project! If your interested in helping out, please send a message to Vent the North through the private message system of this forum.
Xtra Smileys [Open]
Getbackers Manga Scans
April 18, 2024, 12:57:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

About new members

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: About new members  (Read 457 times)
Lin
Global Moderator

View Profile
« on: October 29, 2010, 10:06:04 am »

...if they don't have interest/will to write something meaningful just for the sake of talking a little even for 15 posts...

I think you hit the nail on the head here with this observation.  In the end, that's how some folk are going to do it, and we might have to just let them.  If the majority continue to be interested, then that is excellent!  More than anything, I want this community to be friendly, so I guess I'd feel bad if we had to brow beat newbies into posting more than they want to.   Cheesy

P.S. I know I'm terrible at expressing my thoughts and more often than not I have to clarify what I meant the post before, anyway I'm sorry for any possible misunderstanding.

I'm glad you commented, because we needed to be able to look at all sides fairly.  As a result, I think I understand the issue better, and instead of feeling irritable about spam posting, I'll be able to be more encouraging next time it happens!   Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: