News Box
We are currently looking for a new Editor and a Japanese to English Translator to work on a new Tokyo Underground manga scanlation project! If your interested in helping out, please send a message to Vent the North through the private message system of this forum.
Xtra Smileys [Open]
Getbackers Manga Scans
March 28, 2024, 04:46:38 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Avatar  (Read 359 times)
Asdrubal

View Profile
« on: October 08, 2010, 10:51:40 pm »

Yay, I have an avatar now! Only need a signature and a cool prhase so  I can feel special like you guys with your amazing sigs, avatar and phrases 
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Lovux The Great
Global Moderator

There is no bathroom?!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2010, 05:52:08 pm »

OMG it's Kuroneko-sama! That means your avatar alone is made of enough awesome to outdo all other members' avatars and signature picture/phrases put together. But don't let my smooth-talking get you, go find a fitting signature and come up with a witty text. Good luck! Kiss
Report Spam   Logged

The "S" in Get Backers...

... Means neither of us is alone!

~Click Here To Enter Lovux's Art Thread~
Asdrubal

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2010, 11:26:39 pm »

Ahahhashah, I am working on it! Already have the ideia, but making the pictures fit well in such small space is really hard >.<  , but I doubt it will be cooler that the avatar though.
Report Spam   Logged

Lin
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2010, 09:53:43 am »

I really like your avatar!  I must confess to ignorance as to which anime it is from, though!

I don't have a witty signature yet, and I'm not good at making banners, so I just stuck a picture I liked in there!  I keep wondering if it's too big, but then, I like Ginji, so he should be big, right?   Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Asdrubal

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2010, 10:55:25 am »

Yep, nothing wrong with a big Ginji signature. The avatar was taken from Trigun episode one, two ladies walk in a bar (not a joke) and all guys inside start smilling in a very creepy way, so does the cat.
Report Spam   Logged

Asdrubal

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2010, 12:16:31 pm »

I can't manage to put my signature in the center, it always align left, no matter what I do =/
Report Spam   Logged

Lin
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2010, 12:22:26 pm »

Yep, nothing wrong with a big Ginji signature. The avatar was taken from Trigun episode one, two ladies walk in a bar (not a joke) and all guys inside start smilling in a very creepy way, so does the cat.

Guess it's been too long since I watched Trigun -- I didn't remember that until you described the scene!

Your signature is excellent!!  It's going to make me smile every time I see it, lol!  Ginji with a mouthful makes me feel hungry...
Report Spam   Logged

Lovux The Great
Global Moderator

There is no bathroom?!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2010, 12:43:42 pm »

Great signature! I recognize the other guy, but I don't think I've watched his series - care to identify him for poor ol' Lovux?

About putting your signature in the center; well, I use this code [center ]signature[/ center] without the spaces, and it works perfectly fine for me.
Report Spam   Logged

The "S" in Get Backers...

... Means neither of us is alone!

~Click Here To Enter Lovux's Art Thread~
Asdrubal

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2010, 01:51:57 pm »

It's Hey, from the Darker than Black series. If you are interested read my resume down there.

It's a pretty cool anime, mysterious gates appeared in Japan and Brazil and some people started to get strange powers, they are called contratctors. But such power doesn't come without a cost, the contractors end up losing all their emotion, turning into completely rational beings (perfect kind of person to do any job, specially dark ones, since they don't feel a thing) and after using their powers they have to pay a price (which can be really anything, break a few of your finger, smoke cigarettes, fold some paper cranes, etc). The anime focus around Hey and the strange organization he works for and it's full of action and mysteries that go unveiling as the story progress. They have a manga now as well, but the first one you need to watch is Darker than Black season 1 (26 episodes), after that you can go to season two or the manga, won't make much of a difference story wise.

Ps: Woot, the [ center] thing worked! Thanks! Will give you and applause for that  Grin
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 01:53:58 pm by Asdrubal » Report Spam   Logged

sake_chan

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2010, 11:53:27 pm »

Love your avatar and signature, Asdrubal! Kuroneko-sama is AWESOME. Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: