News Box
We are currently looking for a new Editor and a Japanese to English Translator to work on a new Tokyo Underground manga scanlation project! If your interested in helping out, please send a message to Vent the North through the private message system of this forum.
Xtra Smileys [Open]
Getbackers Manga Scans
March 28, 2024, 05:05:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Favorite Move

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Favorite Move  (Read 1407 times)
ManokTong

View Profile
« on: August 27, 2010, 10:59:07 am »

I love all things Ginji, but one of the "moves" I like the most is when he plugs himself in to recover from injury.  It's not exactly a move, I suppose, but it's something he does on a regular basis!

I know this is in the manga section, but I also very much like the move Ginji does in Episode 35 of the anime, where he
draws the mist from the dam to himself and creates hydroelectric power that blows everyone away.

Highlight to read what I wrote -- I suppose everyone's seen the anime, but I like to play it safe!   Grin

haha! i'm guessing ginji's your favorite character? i'm assuming that because of the ginji picture each time you post a comment. I like it whenever raitei goes berserk and starts summing up enormous amounts of energy. not only is it nice to look at, it also shows a complete opposite of ginji's kind side.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: