News Box
We are currently looking for a new Editor and a Japanese to English Translator to work on a new Tokyo Underground manga scanlation project! If your interested in helping out, please send a message to Vent the North through the private message system of this forum.
Xtra Smileys [Open]
Getbackers Manga Scans
March 28, 2024, 09:13:52 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Question: What is -THE- best manga you have ever read?

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Question: What is -THE- best manga you have ever read?  (Read 1277 times)
Maximus

View Profile
« on: February 28, 2011, 09:10:28 pm »

Berserk - My favorite manga is Berserk, I really like medieval fantasy and was really impressed by Berserk, I just couldn't stop reading. Even though it's a serious and violent manga it has quite a bunch of comedy with pakk flying around here and there. Berserk also makes you really feel the characters and their surroundings, and I really mean it, there are sometimes that you feel like killing one or two characters, or times when you can't keep of anxiously wonder: "what's going to happen next? Will this or that happen? It has to!" finding it out in the near future with a cry of joy or rage.

That's about it, if anyone else choose berserk too, please help adding to my poor explanation and also sorry if it's hard to understand, I am really not good at expressing myself (even my family has trouble understanding it sometimes). Hope you guys like the ideia.

Berserk is that good, and you forgot to point out the beauty of the art. Kentaro Miura is an awesome mangaka and his drawings it's just.... it can't be more detailed
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: