News Box
We are currently looking for a new Editor and a Japanese to English Translator to work on a new Tokyo Underground manga scanlation project! If your interested in helping out, please send a message to Vent the North through the private message system of this forum.
Xtra Smileys [Open]
Getbackers Manga Scans
March 29, 2024, 09:13:08 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Are you a male or a female?

Poll
Question: Are you a male or a female?
Male - 29 (54.7%)
Female - 14 (26.4%)
Kazuki - 10 (18.9%)
Total Voters: 53

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a male or a female?  (Read 1727 times)
Lovux The Great
Global Moderator

There is no bathroom?!

View Profile
« on: July 23, 2010, 05:25:54 pm »

Thank you!  Yes, I'm a mom, and I got interested in anime and manga because of my son, who is also a big fan.  He got me watching things that I enjoyed, but then I branched out on my own.  Get Backers is the anime show I introduced HIM to, and we both still watch it together sometimes.  He isn't as much a fan of the manga as I am, though once it's finished, I might be able to convince him to try it again!

Well, I knew this since before (yeah, I read your introduction Grin), I but I never got around to comment on it I think, so I'll do that now.

WOW, you're such a cool mom! Shocked Your awesome son letting you take part of his hobby and then find it genuinely interesting and funny! I could never get my mom into anime/manga. She and I seldomly like the same things anyway. The closest I've gotten my mom to take part of some of my interests is when she and I marathoned the Pirates of the Caribbean. On her own suggestion actually; she said it was because "it seems like EVERYONE's watched them and I don't wish to feel dated"... but I think she knew that Keith Richards was in the third movie and watched the whole trilogy just as an excuse for his sake alone. She's a total Rolling Stones fangirl! Which explains A LOT about me and my sister - a fangirl mother gives birth to fangirl daughters! Wink

Oh, and I hope you get your son into the manga, he just doesn't know yet what he's missing out on! Good luck with turning him into a GB manga fan~ Kiss

I'm guy ofc Cool
Lol at the Kazuki option  Grin

I hope at least someone picks that option, if only for the lulz. XD
Report Spam   Logged

The "S" in Get Backers...

... Means neither of us is alone!

~Click Here To Enter Lovux's Art Thread~

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  

Jump to: