News Box
We are currently looking for a new Editor and a Japanese to English Translator to work on a new Tokyo Underground manga scanlation project! If your interested in helping out, please send a message to Vent the North through the private message system of this forum.
Xtra Smileys [Open]
Getbackers Manga Scans
March 28, 2024, 08:10:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Your favourite cartoons as a kid?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Your favourite cartoons as a kid?  (Read 1186 times)
arigonzales

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2010, 11:30:37 pm »

today's cartoons are horrible
Report Spam   Logged
blumental

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2010, 11:57:23 am »

Almost all of the old Disney cartoons were my favourite cartoons as a kid. Especially Winnie-the-Pooh. Gosh i love the opening song.
Report Spam   Logged

But even if I reach the sky waving my hands around and steal that star over there, will anything change?
=Trip Dancer
jackyflc

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2010, 12:05:35 pm »

Dragon Ball Z and still loving it!
Report Spam   Logged
CN

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2010, 03:02:25 am »

OMG TMNT 1987, I miss it sooo much! I also loved digimon, journey to the west, DBZ of course
Report Spam   Logged
tesco

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2010, 05:40:28 am »

well, DBZ like most of the ppl here...
and i also liked to see old MTV liquid TV anims

for example, winter steele
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nz-Hl6kddyM&feature=related

u can now find a few liquid tv anims through youtube

Report Spam   Logged
Syn74

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2010, 09:41:53 am »

Transformers G1 all the way!
Report Spam   Logged
Anri

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2010, 05:17:52 pm »

*Big Grin on the face because of memories flooding in*....let's see: Chip and Chap, Gargoyles, Ninja Turtles, Heidi and maya the bee (of course!) are on top of the list I think.
Report Spam   Logged
Asterisk

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2010, 09:27:42 pm »

I use to watch Dragon Ball and Gundam when I was a kid. Other than that, I didn't really watch anything else very often.
Report Spam   Logged
Levz

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2010, 01:51:02 am »

The first tv shows (cartoon shows) I remember seeing are TMNT, silver hawks, dexter's lab, batman, x-men, spiderman, NOT SUPERMAN (I HATE SUPERMAN), felix the cat(I freakin loved this show), hijitus (probably no one heard of this one, it was a cartoon from my country) cow and chicken,captain planet (this one i can't remember almost nothing (yeah i was THAT young), when i got older the favorites where (and still are some) the simpsons, duckman (hell yeah!!), the critic, family guy (kinda), did i say duckman? well it deserves to be twice on the list, powerpuff girls, mhh thats all i seem to remember.  And for the anime shows: pokemon, kenshin, sakura, dbz, dbgt, bt'x, captain tsubasa (but here it's "supercampeones" and that name is better than the real one), saint seiya, zenki, ranma, NGE, digimon, bubblugum crisis 20XX(I don't remember the name), mikami ghost sweeper, escaflowne, gundam wing, candidate for goddess, saber marionette, sb j to x (this one was really bad), soul hunter, puff if you read 'till here you deserve an award (and a nobel for me for writing and remembering all of this), well let's call it a day here.
ALMOST FORGOT Transformers! WOW how could I forget, thanks syn for making me remember! and the transformers movie, i didn't know anyone could break my heart as a kid 'till i saw the transformers movie.
Well now it's over.
L Kiss VE to everyone who managed to read my post (even if they got bored halfway).
Report Spam   Logged

Protest Song (to Silvio)

He fell mortally wounded from a slash to his guitar
But had enough time to get his best song from it’s cover
And shot his assassin with it
Who momentarily seemed shocked
Taking his fingers to the ears
And screaming
For someone to turn off the lights

-Roque Dalton
weirdguy

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2010, 04:48:15 am »

Aaaahh, the memories......... I remember watching Captain Tsubasa (the original) when I was young and innocent and naive, but my favourite was Saint Seiya. It was the must see show back then and everybody kept talking about it and about who was their favourite saint (mine was Phoenix).
Report Spam   Logged

"Why so serious?"
J

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2010, 02:40:09 am »

Pokemon! Hahaha, it was so addictive watching it. In fact, even now I still have some sort of interest in it. Too bad there's to many episodes to catch up on so I can't really be bothered to watch it anymore
Report Spam   Logged
Levz

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2010, 05:29:01 am »

Just about a month ago, CN made a pokemon special, selecting a few of the important episodes and the movies so in a weekend i catched up about the new pokemons, the new characters, the new voice over (that could be worse), and to my absolute surprise they had a great movie about going back in time, a movie i really liked (the bad guy wasen't just a stupid guy who wanted to rule the world and proclaim himself emperor of the world, like mantaining the title would be so easy). BTW brock rulez, best char ever he quoted the simpsons in one episode. And with the new pokemon game going out, i'm all fired up now and i'll play it (still trying to decide if i'll play the black or the white version).
If you wanna catch up, just look the chapters in wikipedia and select the important ones from the description beneath the episode name, i did that for detective conan.
About saint seiya, i always liked seiya the most, yeah i know it's lame to like the main character but he's my zodiac sign, i'm pegasus and i'm also sagittarius (other horoscopes say i'm scorpio 'cos my birthday is just in the day the sign changes but I'll believe what i want). I'm actually re-reading it right now but i'm dissapointed with the new manga not coming out, i wanna know how it ends it reminds me of how NGE  takes a whole year to realease a new chapter.
Oh while i'm here, happy new year
Report Spam   Logged

Protest Song (to Silvio)

He fell mortally wounded from a slash to his guitar
But had enough time to get his best song from it’s cover
And shot his assassin with it
Who momentarily seemed shocked
Taking his fingers to the ears
And screaming
For someone to turn off the lights

-Roque Dalton
Lurker-chan

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2011, 12:11:51 am »

Man, I remember soooo many of these! Gotta throw in the classic DBZ and Yuyu Hakusho for anime, and then bring up dear ol' Billy and Mandy. <3
Report Spam   Logged
Avz

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2011, 07:13:47 am »

Saint Seiya, DBZ, Goldorak, Tom Sawyer :p
Report Spam   Logged
Anime_Eye_Lov3r

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2011, 09:56:04 pm »

Yu-Gi-Oh... the original...Spongebob (of course), Dragonball Z, Phineas and Ferb (still watch it to this day), Courage the Cowardly Dog, Winnie the Pooh, Fairly Odd Parents, Simpsons...

And probably a bunch of others that I currently can't remember XDD
Report Spam   Logged

"I am the custodian of Aesclepius. And as the bearer of that accursed fate, I shall receive. The power of heaven on high and hell below, hidden within the fang of poison serpent. Thus, upon the heads of the unwise I cast down my hammer. With all the wrath of a terrible god!"

-Midou Ban

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: