News Box
We are currently looking for a new Editor and a Japanese to English Translator to work on a new Tokyo Underground manga scanlation project! If your interested in helping out, please send a message to Vent the North through the private message system of this forum.
Xtra Smileys [Open]
Getbackers Manga Scans
April 20, 2024, 08:36:43 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Manga Sites

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Manga Sites  (Read 1320 times)
nekosuki

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2010, 05:13:03 pm »

I always use Mangaupdates to keep up with new releases!!!

Thanks for sharing!!!
Report Spam   Logged
ubernator22

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2010, 04:35:45 pm »

Thanks for the links.  I've familiar with some of them already, but it's always nice to find other options.
Report Spam   Logged
Trafalgar Law

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2010, 10:25:03 am »

Most of the time I read from onemanga.com and mangastream.com. The latter, because they are the fastest with the newest WSjump scans (HXH, Nar, Bleach and One Piece).
Report Spam   Logged
shykage

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2010, 10:09:32 pm »

For reading online: http://www.onemanga.com/  is really solid

Stoptazmo brings back memories. If I'm not mistaken Tazmo was the site owner of narutofan I think? Is he still charging people and leeching off fan groups?
Report Spam   Logged
Shaddy-pink

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2010, 10:20:49 pm »

Thanks for sharing! I jump between onemanga, mangafox, and sometimes findmanga.com, though the last one I try not to use because they place the ads where it partially blocks the page you're trying to read.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 10:22:35 pm by Shaddy-pink » Report Spam   Logged
nya

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2010, 04:23:11 am »

Thanks  for so many good linkы...What about mangashare ?Does anybody use this site?
Report Spam   Logged
msViolet

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2010, 12:49:08 pm »

onemanga.com used to be my primary source of manga online, but recently they have been suspending a lot of series due to copyright complaints. In  the last two weeks, every time I've visited the site, I've noticed yet another publisher has complained, and more manga has been suspended from their site. "Suspended" in this sense means you can't read any of their posted chapters anymore, and no new ones will ever appear. Yet the manga's name and list of chapters still remain on the site to taunt you, all greyed-out and sad, accompanied by an apologetic message.
Report Spam   Logged
happy_girl

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2010, 02:03:48 pm »

wow, thank you for these sites! i didnt know there were so many. i just generally use the same two or three
Report Spam   Logged
doom3x

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2010, 04:18:57 pm »

wow, so many sites, lets seee if any of them have tenjou tenge.
Report Spam   Logged
kris666beta

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2010, 09:10:46 pm »

I tend to use mangaupdates.com the most although I do use other sites too like mangashare and onemanga. Here's also a site that isn't bad that i didn't see posted up here

http://mangahelpers.com/
Report Spam   Logged
Harow

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2010, 02:58:43 am »

For me, I use gotlurk with the help of IRC...just would like to collect the mangas rather than just reading them.
Oh..and mangaupdates sure helps too Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
somehow_here
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2010, 06:41:40 am »

ww.mangastream.com  is a good early release for the major shounen manga

Yes, it is! I like to read for them also since they are usually day ahead of everyone else! However they are scan group, not site for gathering manga...

Stoptazmo brings back memories. If I'm not mistaken Tazmo was the site owner of narutofan I think? Is he still charging people and leeching off fan groups?

Well for this particular site, there is no payment. I don't know why...
I tend to use mangaupdates.com the most although I do use other sites too like mangashare and onemanga. Here's also a site that isn't bad that i didn't see posted up here

http://mangahelpers.com/

Totally forgot to put up there! I will do now!

Thanks  for so many good linkы...What about mangashare ?Does anybody use this site?

I used to use it, but I find that mangahelper to have more selection and quicker. Please try out mangahelper and see if you like it!

onemanga.com used to be my primary source of manga online, but recently they have been suspending a lot of series due to copyright complaints. In  the last two weeks, every time I've visited the site, I've noticed yet another publisher has complained, and more manga has been suspended from their site. "Suspended" in this sense means you can't read any of their posted chapters anymore, and no new ones will ever appear. Yet the manga's name and list of chapters still remain on the site to taunt you, all greyed-out and sad, accompanied by an apologetic message.

Yes my sister complained about that! And not to mention, they now have cater to younger audience so no more of adult mangas too! My sister was particular annoyed with removal of Bloody Monday! It was there, but apparent the manga was too much mature for younger audience...so I gave her my copies on computer...

Report Spam   Logged
Wyvern_D

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2010, 09:47:29 am »

i don't really use any of those site, just keep track in manga updates and download in the scanlator sites
Report Spam   Logged
Lirin-sama

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2010, 03:01:54 pm »

Nice list! That's really helpful, thank you for sharing. ^_^
Report Spam   Logged
somehow_here
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2010, 04:53:04 am »

Nice list! That's really helpful, thank you for sharing. ^_^

You're welcome! Grin I know how hard it is find a decent site to download manga...since they keep on disappearing!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: