News Box
We are currently looking for a new Editor and a Japanese to English Translator to work on a new Tokyo Underground manga scanlation project! If your interested in helping out, please send a message to Vent the North through the private message system of this forum.
Xtra Smileys [Open]
Getbackers Manga Scans
March 29, 2024, 05:17:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

E3

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: E3  (Read 226 times)
jittykitty

View Profile
E3
« on: June 16, 2010, 06:03:01 pm »

so what made your day about it or what disappointed you?

I'am excited for the new zelda game and I think kenotion (project natal) will fail as hard as the eye toy did
oh and sonys motion has a 50/50 shot of doing well in my book Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Naz

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2010, 02:42:17 pm »

Yeah Nintendi really actually  came through for the fans this year :O (No really)
Very dissapointed with Microsoft tbh...
The surprise so many anticipated to be Half life 3 was like some wii sports copy...
Can't wait for 3ds and all the awesome game line up Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Click please ^^

ah abusing tom is one of my few pleasures in life  Cheesy
highway61ie
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2010, 08:59:50 am »

kinect basical killed the wii tom your just too much much of a nintendo fan boy to admit it Tongue
though the notion of the xbox being turned into a party console like the wii is sickining ><

to be honest i dont play xbx to  jump around like a school girl i like to  sit down relax but i suppose we're the genration caught up in this gimic of motion sensing bullshit =/
Report Spam   Logged

Naz

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2010, 12:49:02 pm »

kinect basical killed the wii tom your just too much much of a nintendo fan boy to admit it Tongue
though the notion of the xbox being turned into a party console like the wii is sickining ><

to be honest i dont play xbx to  jump around like a school girl i like to  sit down relax but i suppose we're the genration caught up in this gimic of motion sensing bullshit =/

If you studied business, you' understand that the market is now saturated and the effects a recession has on the markets...
And I'm a Capcom fanboy ¬¬

I still find even with new flashy games, its always fun to play some good old star fox on a snes emulator...   Grin

« Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 02:47:15 pm by Naz » Report Spam   Logged

Click please ^^

Rodlyn
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2010, 07:17:35 pm »

Yeah when i heard about the motoin sensing part for the xbox i died a little inside, i'd leave that market for the Wii to be honest, the xbox is soo much better  Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Please click the egg =D
glue

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2010, 05:04:51 am »

If you studied business, you' understand that the market is now saturated and the effects a recession has on the markets...

I think your reasoning applies as well to Sony "Move". Anyway I think we could say that Microsoft different approach to step in casual games market is somehow interesting. Now, if only Kinect wouldn't cost 150 $US... Lips Sealed
Report Spam   Logged
frere

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2010, 03:14:29 pm »

Parasite Eve 3 was quite a surprise to me. I had absolutely no idea a 3rd game was in the making and being a fan of the serie, i was quite pleased.
Report Spam   Logged
Naz

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2010, 09:46:16 pm »

I think your reasoning applies as well to Sony "Move". Anyway I think we could say that Microsoft different approach to step in casual games market is somehow interesting. Now, if only Kinect wouldn't cost 150 $US... Lips Sealed

Indeed it does...
Report Spam   Logged

Click please ^^

hausmeister

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2010, 01:04:34 pm »

I´m also looking forward to kinect. I think it will be much better than the wii and the xbox thing.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: