News Box
We are currently looking for a new Editor and a Japanese to English Translator to work on a new Tokyo Underground manga scanlation project! If your interested in helping out, please send a message to Vent the North through the private message system of this forum.
Xtra Smileys [Open]
Getbackers Manga Scans
March 28, 2024, 08:28:19 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Eurovision!!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Eurovision!!  (Read 145 times)
Lovux The Great
Global Moderator

There is no bathroom?!

View Profile
« on: June 22, 2010, 11:04:11 am »

Oh, I saw it, I saw it! Three friends and I spent the whole day together and fooled around before the Eurovision itself started. We were discussing the show non-stop, commenting on everything from the songs themselves to the scenery and weird associations we got when we saw that tiny little detail and stuff. It was tons of fun! But that is my general view on Eurovision - it's only for teh lulz. Most of the songs and performances really aren't that good, and it's especially fun here in Sweden because we ALWAYS get ridiculuously butt-hurt whenever we get low scores (or like this year, when we didn't even get to the final). XD It's awesome to be a bystander and laugh at TEH SRZ BSNS.

Anyhow, what did I think of the winner? .... She was so-so. I don't think it was a bad song, or that her performance was bad, it just was not very catchy or memorable, IMO. She DOES, however, DESERVE a LOT of credits for standing there in front of several millions of viewers all around Europe and representing her country - at mere 18 years old. And she isn't even that well-known, she had barely even stood on a stage before half a year ago or something! I expected her to black out and faint when she was announced as the winner, poor girl could barely stand! But thankfully, she seemed to relax a bit when she got to sing the song again. Wink

My favourite song? OPA!! So manly!

Oh, and let's not forget about Jimmy Jump's sudden invasion of the stage! XD
Report Spam   Logged

The "S" in Get Backers...

... Means neither of us is alone!

~Click Here To Enter Lovux's Art Thread~

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: