News Box
We are currently looking for a new Editor and a Japanese to English Translator to work on a new Tokyo Underground manga scanlation project! If your interested in helping out, please send a message to Vent the North through the private message system of this forum.
Xtra Smileys [Open]
Getbackers Manga Scans
April 18, 2024, 01:38:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Hi!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi!  (Read 222 times)
Aglie

View Profile
Hi!
« on: May 30, 2010, 09:03:24 pm »

Hi everyone! I'm Aglič. Get Backers was one of the first anime I watched, and I loved it! I was so frustrated with the ending of the anime and I thought  " I bet the manga must have a better ending", so I started to search it on Internet, but I never found it (sobs). It took me two years to discover this forum - I knew of it through Manga Fox - and I'm really happy to know that many people love GB as much as I do!

Ps: Akabane rulz!
Ps2: sorry for the grammar and spelling mistakes. English isn't my 1st lenguage.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Lin
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2010, 09:10:03 pm »

Hello and welcome!!!  It's great that you found us here!  I had a long search to find translated GB manga, as well, so I know how you must have felt when you finally got here.

Make yourself at home and don't worry about your English grammar or spelling -- it's quite, quite fine!  Besides, things like that aren't an issue here, we're family.   Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Asdrubal

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2010, 07:01:47 am »

Welcome ^^ . I am mostly new myself, but I think you will find this forum quite enjoyable.
Report Spam   Logged

kurodo
Raw Provider

~ Pic spammer ~

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2010, 09:18:24 am »

hi! Very nice to meet you Asdrubal (love you nickname btw!) don't worry about your english! your english is so much better than mine!  Cheesy
and Akabane INDEED rulz!
hope you enjoy for being here~ be active  Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Asdrubal

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2010, 07:40:03 pm »

My thanks for the nickname and the welcome  Grin , but this is the introduction post of Aglie, the one I made is a few days older and you even posted there, ashahshashas. Maybe you was going to say that to Aglie, but it was funny anyway.
Report Spam   Logged

kurodo
Raw Provider

~ Pic spammer ~

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2010, 03:07:57 am »

My thanks for the nickname and the welcome  Grin , but this is the introduction post of Aglie, the one I made is a few days older and you even posted there, ashahshashas. Maybe you was going to say that to Aglie, but it was funny anyway.

LOL!!! XD hahahah EPIC FAIL!!
you can see that i've a flu..Sad but anyway sorry Aglie and welcome and asdrubal, i still like your nickname! XD *still laughing*
Report Spam   Logged

d2k192

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2010, 12:05:49 am »

I have a question, how do you pronounce Aglie? Is it pronounced the way I think it is?  Grin

No disrespect meant.  Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: