News Box
We are currently looking for a new Editor and a Japanese to English Translator to work on a new Tokyo Underground manga scanlation project! If your interested in helping out, please send a message to Vent the North through the private message system of this forum.
Xtra Smileys [Open]
Getbackers Manga Scans
March 29, 2024, 04:22:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Worst moments in manga and anime.

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Worst moments in manga and anime.  (Read 662 times)
Neb

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2011, 08:09:10 pm »

I saw the Kaikan Phrase anime first before reading the manga and I was almost completely lost when I started the manga. Like you said, completely different story Tongue

Worst moment in recent history was watching the Claymore anime and then realizing that there was no season two Sad Manga is/was so far ahead of the anime that I was very sad that day.
Report Spam   Logged
fbunawan

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2011, 02:08:42 pm »

At the moment, I can only think of a few.

1. Recent Bleach chapters SPOILERS When Ichigo suddenly had to train to use Fullbring and everything. Thank God the author chose to present Gotei 13 to us once more, or I'm really going to hate that series

2. DNAngel. After 6 months of hiatus, the author finally gave us mercy and continued it. SPOILER The story came into climax when Riku overheard Daisuke and Satoshi talking how Dark is Daisuke (I think) AND THEN SHE LEFT IT AT THAT AND GO INTO ANOTHER 6 MONTHS HIATUS (which means she should be back now, but no news were heard yeat). I FREAKIN FOLLOWED THIS SERIES FROM I WAS IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL WHY DO YOU HAVE TO CLIFFHANG ME TILL UNI!?!?
Report Spam   Logged
Akuma.

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2011, 11:35:58 pm »

in the hunter x hunter just before and after the mangaka went on hiatus it showed gon in hospital and i was like i didnt know he was this badly injured -_-
Report Spam   Logged
mangaupdates

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2011, 01:50:12 am »

The most annoying moment in a anime for me was the 7 episode long block in he Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumia where they replay the same episode over and over and over...
Report Spam   Logged
eightreeds

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2011, 03:01:13 pm »

Naruto (filler): Piss Rainbow.

Naruto (canon): Naruto's hyperventilating and passing out, or the conclusion of Pain's attack on Konoha, take your pick.

Bleach: Nel's reverting to child mode at the worst moment, AKA the "Fuck closure, I wants me more Kenpachi" moment.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: