News Box
We are currently looking for a new Editor and a Japanese to English Translator to work on a new Tokyo Underground manga scanlation project! If your interested in helping out, please send a message to Vent the North through the private message system of this forum.
Xtra Smileys [Open]
Getbackers Manga Scans
March 19, 2024, 03:16:14 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Awesome part of Chapter 54 - Get Backers

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Awesome part of Chapter 54 - Get Backers  (Read 5181 times)
Asdrubal

View Profile
« on: May 28, 2010, 08:29:22 pm »

Just one post in this section, how sad =/ . Well, then let's up it to two! When I read this section description the first thing that came to my mind was this:

I laughed my ass off in this scene, specially in the anime, since you can see ginji doing all the walking and because the voice he has really add up to his character (me thinks). Well, share your comments, if you enjoyed or not this comic scene.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Asdrubal

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2010, 07:06:35 am »

No replies, maybe I am the only one who think its amusing.
Report Spam   Logged

Lin
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2010, 11:19:51 am »

Ginji's always amusing when he goes chibi -- though I think the humor in this instance is quickly dampened as Ginji realizes that his once dear friend has actually just tried to kill him!

I think the following manga page is rather humorous -- and it's even better in the anime!  Poor Ginji, he just can't get away from his nemesis!

Report Spam   Logged

Asdrubal

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2010, 07:32:04 pm »

HAHahha, indeed this part is awesome. But what I like about the one I posted is how he walks all friendly to Jubei, almost get hit, turn around (still chibi) and walks all way back to Akabane to finally say: Something is wrong. When he is walking back to Akabane it's like nothing ever happened, he didn't see anyone and all is fine (at least that is how it looks in the anime - if my memory is not broken -  although I cannot say the same for the manga, cause I don't know what is the meaning of those black kanjis (is it kanji? I know they have kanji, hirakatana and katakatana, or something like that, cause I don't know anything about japanese, but I will learn someday, surely.)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 07:43:54 pm by Asdrubal » Report Spam   Logged

jittykitty

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2010, 07:09:21 pm »

both places were funny cause chibi ginji's always funny I like the one where ban got his ass kicked and was in the hospital bed and you see shibi ginji on the side stuffing his face and crying soooo cute Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
gaminguy

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2010, 07:06:29 am »

That side of Ginji made the story much more attractive but sometimes ruins the mood.
Report Spam   Logged
Logan

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2010, 12:10:30 pm »

me, my favorite part is when ginji ask for ban help in a letter, when he is with akabane.... aaaannnd all the part with little ginji XD he is so sweet
Report Spam   Logged

Miru

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2010, 11:03:09 am »

me, my favorite part is when ginji ask for ban help in a letter, when he is with akabane
I agree  Grin I laughed so hard especially this one: "Dear Ban-chan, I received a nice compliment from Akabane-san today. I've never been so scared by kinds words in my life. P.S Come save me! Signed, the Warrior of Love - Ginji" Aww.
Report Spam   Logged

Lovux The Great
Global Moderator

There is no bathroom?!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2010, 01:07:35 pm »

Darlings, you're all forgetting about this part:

Made even BETTER in the anime!

Not to mention THIS lovely little gem!

My friends and I still say "AAAAHH!!! .... kabane-san" to each other on an irregular basis though not nearly as often as we say "Ginji-kun, aaah~". Grin Oh, adorkable little Ginji-kun, may you never lay off with your priceless chibi goodness~ Kiss

I also love the part in the first episode oft he anime, when he is laying on the counter at Honkey Tonk, all chibi and tare, and when he sits up, you can see how he "de-shrinks" and turns bishie again, right before your eyes! Talk about surrealism! I still remember how it totally caught me off-guard first time I saw it; it was just so absurd and cute at the same time!

(To the staff; if the pictures are bigger than what is allowed, please tell me and I can shrink them or rewrite the post)
Report Spam   Logged

The "S" in Get Backers...

... Means neither of us is alone!

~Click Here To Enter Lovux's Art Thread~
steve

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2010, 10:34:46 am »

Chibi Ginji is the main attraction that got me through the IL arc of the anime.
Report Spam   Logged
luigilol

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2010, 08:28:41 pm »

Chibi Ginji with Maria Noches hahahaha
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: