News Box
We are currently looking for a new Editor and a Japanese to English Translator to work on a new Tokyo Underground manga scanlation project! If your interested in helping out, please send a message to Vent the North through the private message system of this forum.
Xtra Smileys [Open]
Getbackers Manga Scans
March 28, 2024, 10:22:21 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Favourite Pairings?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Favourite Pairings?  (Read 2069 times)
creepycree

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2011, 03:07:32 am »

....akabane and ginji? hahahaha
Report Spam   Logged
kuld

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 07, 2011, 08:25:34 am »

Definitely Juubei/Kazuki<-Toshiki for me. They're just too cute together and although it gets me thinking "blah, so boring" at times, my inner fujoshi can't help to squeal whenever there's a scene with these 2. Add in Toshiki for some man-to-man battle for Kazuki's heart, although it's pretty darn obvious he's gonna choose Juubei as his lawfully wedded husband.

As for Ban/Ginji, love their chemistry but I'd prefer to see them in a more bromantic way instead of lovers. ;3
Report Spam   Logged
rohan16

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 22, 2011, 09:26:02 pm »

Ginji/Natsumi  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
weirdfire

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 27, 2011, 06:31:11 am »

I gotta say my favourite pairing is Ban and Ginji as well, not only are they so attached to each other (that can sometimes be interpreted as them loving each other) but also that fact that their friendship is so strong, I don't think one of them will complain when the other wants to kill them.
Report Spam   Logged
dekaiOw™

-fiGht the oneS you lOve™

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2011, 06:35:03 am »

Well I would go for Hevn and Masaki.. Smiley Hevn's love for him surpassed everything.. Cheesy Not to mention she was willing to hire Akabane just to see him.. =))
Report Spam   Logged
fbunawan

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 19, 2011, 02:30:45 pm »

Another one guilty for shipping Ginji/Ban lol. I actually prefer Ginji to be on top, rather than the popular choice that falls to Ban. I have this issue of innocent semes - __ -;;
Report Spam   Logged
clandestined

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2011, 12:10:42 am »

Kazuki/Juubei is a good couple!! When Kazuki looked even more feminine earlier in the manga I thought he was the prettiest characterof all. And Juubei is like some samurai so they look pretty good together.

For some reason I can't see Ban and Ginji being together romantically, really like their special partnership though!

Can't imagine Akabane being with another person either *shivers*

I was pretty surprised at Hevn and Masaki as a couple too. Seems alright with me though. At least those two have a true love they could never forget
Report Spam   Logged
jas

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 22, 2011, 04:56:33 pm »

ban/gin

this is one of my oldest, dearest OTPs, and the one that introduced me to slash!

see, when i was like, eleven or so, i started shipping ban with himiko, but. there was something missing. it wasn't... well, deep and wonderful enough of a relationship for me to get behind. i wanted a life-changing, amazing, dramatic, funny, and profound bond between them... much like the one between ban and ginji, really.

at which point a friend said, "well why NOT ban and ginji?"

the world was never the same after that.

i don't need them to snog like bunnies. they're beautiful just as they are, they're each other's Most Important Person, and because they found each other, they'll never be alone.

that's more than enough for me.

one thing, tho: i don't really get the view that adding 'romance' somehow taints the relationship? like, making to be all about lust and stuff--romance can grow out of profound love, you know, and lust will form as a natural extension of that, so really i don't see how it automatically cheapens the ship.

i mean, that could happen at the hands of clumsy writers, but it's not a given or anything. a sexual romance could grow out of ban and ginji's unique bond, and it will just add another dimension to it instead of "cliche-ing" it.

ANYWAY.

shido/madoka - omg so cuuute! :3 i love them so much!

amon/emishi - oh god ALL MY TEARS. both of laughter and of pain.

juubei/kazuki - i take this to be semi-canon, really. toshiki can come, too, and moon form the sidelines because i enjoy his pain.

makubex/sakura - i'm the least invested in this, but still think it's adorable.
Report Spam   Logged
skate.101

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 15, 2011, 01:24:34 pm »

Ban and Himiko XD ...
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: