News Box
We are currently looking for a new Editor and a Japanese to English Translator to work on a new Tokyo Underground manga scanlation project! If your interested in helping out, please send a message to Vent the North through the private message system of this forum.
Xtra Smileys [Open]
Getbackers Manga Scans
April 20, 2024, 06:14:11 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Favourite Pairings?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Favourite Pairings?  (Read 2133 times)
_KAzuki_

Friendship Counts

View Profile
« on: June 13, 2010, 01:56:23 am »

I love my men pairing and *chest out* I am proud worshiper of Ban/Ginji relations <3
Call it shounen ai, boys love, yaoi lol but they are just suited together... I won't go 'kyah kyah' over them but you do realize that their connection is somewhat 'deeper' and 'simpler'. I can't see Ban going for any other one aside from Ginji. You can see it to their every movements and every touch (yeah, the constant slaps and punches).
Ban's every word holds meaning for Ginji and even though they do not 'boldly' tell people about it, them being together is more than just partnership. The link between them is also incomparable to others, there's this connection we all know that give spark in their relationship.
Bah.. Ginji's crazy over Ban we all know it lol...partnership.... friendship...brotherhood?
Give me a break... its <3

Cheesy:
« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 01:59:13 am by animeaddict1068 » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: