News Box
We are currently looking for a new Editor and a Japanese to English Translator to work on a new Tokyo Underground manga scanlation project! If your interested in helping out, please send a message to Vent the North through the private message system of this forum.
Xtra Smileys [Open]
Getbackers Manga Scans
March 29, 2024, 03:56:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Superman vs goku

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Superman vs goku  (Read 1815 times)
josec321

View Profile
« on: May 04, 2010, 11:58:50 pm »

what do u think?
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Vent the North
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2010, 04:29:05 pm »

Supes in his prime stomps goku pretty easily.
Report Spam   Logged

Kickthekitty

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2010, 12:57:19 am »

Wouldn't be so sure. In the last books Goku was taking on guys who had enough power to blow planet pretty easily.
Report Spam   Logged

EagleFox

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2010, 09:45:46 am »

Superman cant teleport.
Cant blow a entire planet.

But they are both good guys and wont fight. pretty easy.
Report Spam   Logged
darkido

Peace<:

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2010, 12:24:23 pm »

haha..i'll say Goku. All the transformation and fighting styles make superman seem almost human.
Report Spam   Logged
haiyate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2010, 05:54:04 pm »

Goku, just because he's gone through more training.
Report Spam   Logged
Vent the North
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2010, 06:36:17 pm »

Uh, guys, I believe that Supes in his prime can blow up solar systems pretty easily. If this were DCAU supes then Goku might have had a chance, but otherwise Goku gets raped.
Report Spam   Logged

Kickthekitty

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2010, 06:15:03 am »

Uh, guys, I believe that Supes in his prime can blow up solar systems pretty easily.

I think I missed those comics. Would you remember name (number) of the comic book?
I do remember reading a JLA where Supes was moving Moon but I thought it was non-canon.
Report Spam   Logged

Vent the North
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2010, 01:58:07 pm »

Uh, guys, I believe that Supes in his prime can blow up solar systems pretty easily.

I think I missed those comics. Would you remember name (number) of the comic book?
I do remember reading a JLA where Supes was moving Moon but I thought it was non-canon.

I don't know what issue# it was. I just remember hearing a bunch of insane feats for superman on another battle dome forum. There is also the fact that superman is millions of times faster then light, while Goku and other dragonball characters are only massively hypersonic.
Report Spam   Logged

Kickthekitty

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2010, 05:07:51 pm »

I guess that the problem when there's multible writers for a comic character. Powers get tuned up or down for each story.
But with the War of the Supermen storyline that has just started ,we should get good estimate of Supes' current power scale!
Report Spam   Logged

Anko

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2010, 10:00:54 am »

Superman's cellular structure makes him invulnerable. While in dbz having a higher power level doesn't make you much stronger physically. An exploding planet would kill goku and even if he did survive the lack of oxygen would finish him.
Report Spam   Logged
yami_guy

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2010, 10:50:26 am »

Goku is really strong but if he were to face "anyone" with a higher power level, he'd be wiped out (ie Raditz) whereas superman can only be beaten by one thing alone, kryptonite.

Goku could also get frozen by superman and dumped in space to die, the best Goku could do is knock Superman around a little. However, I also agree with an earlier post about how they probably wouldn't fight each other since they're heroes.
Report Spam   Logged
Kickthekitty

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2010, 12:04:24 pm »

According to "War of Supermen" a blast strong enough to blow a small planet would kill any kryptonian nearby.
Goku can send such force bolts with one hand. Also, after sending such bolt Goku could simply teleport to other dimension to escape after-effect of explosion.
Real question is: Is Goku fast enough to hit Superman? I'm not sure what's Goku's max speed.
Report Spam   Logged

June Natsuyuki

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2010, 09:19:53 am »

i vote Goku.
Report Spam   Logged
Vent the North
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2010, 02:30:50 pm »

According to "War of Supermen" a blast strong enough to blow a small planet would kill any kryptonian nearby.
Goku can send such force bolts with one hand. Also, after sending such bolt Goku could simply teleport to other dimension to escape after-effect of explosion.
Real question is: Is Goku fast enough to hit Superman? I'm not sure what's Goku's max speed.

He isn't. Superman is millions of times faster then light, whereas Goku is only massively hypersonic.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: