News Box
We are currently looking for a new Editor and a Japanese to English Translator to work on a new Tokyo Underground manga scanlation project! If your interested in helping out, please send a message to Vent the North through the private message system of this forum.
Xtra Smileys [Open]
Getbackers Manga Scans
March 29, 2024, 09:34:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Getbackers Parody..

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Getbackers Parody..  (Read 401 times)
Lovux The Great
Global Moderator

There is no bathroom?!

View Profile
« on: May 06, 2010, 03:21:43 pm »

Hey, I recognized your video! I saw it on YouTube not too long ago! Though it was labeled as "Get Backers Animax Trailer" or something along those lines, with not mention of it being a parody, so when I heard the Star Wars sound, I thought it had had its sound swapped because of copyright infragments... or that it was a YouTube poop. XD Nonetheless, it was still well-edited video. The clips went well with the sound and "atmosphere". I had a good LOL moment when Akabane wielded his lightsaber.... XD XD XD I'd like to see more GB parodies of yours!

But that professional one you linked to.... HOLY CRAP. That.... was.... MAJESTIC! I mean, not only how the clips were synced to the sound, but also how fitting it is with this whole "Virtual Reality" theme that goes on in both Get Backers and The Matrix. Pure genius! *must SO fave this if I ever find it on YouTube* And the "Let me out of here" line, mixed with Ginji's sparkling tears.... Oh god. Comedy gold!
Report Spam   Logged

The "S" in Get Backers...

... Means neither of us is alone!

~Click Here To Enter Lovux's Art Thread~

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: