News Box
We are currently looking for a new Editor and a Japanese to English Translator to work on a new Tokyo Underground manga scanlation project! If your interested in helping out, please send a message to Vent the North through the private message system of this forum.
Xtra Smileys [Open]
Getbackers Manga Scans
April 18, 2024, 02:37:06 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Morning

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Morning  (Read 174 times)
Aphastral

The Pedestrian

View Profile
« on: May 02, 2010, 08:15:25 pm »

Usually I just skip formalities and jump in the discussions without this introduction stuff, but I just post quite a few times and think it's fun to introduce myself after some ten posts into the topics  Grin

Well, not that there's much to say about me though. I'm a girl (yes despite my avatar, isn't the art awesome ? The series is Hikaru no Go and is one of best mangas ever, in case anyone is interested), I'm from Vietnam and in first year of college. I was introduced to GB 2-3 years ago, when I just started watching anime/manga, and totally fell for it. Too bad back then my editions were low quality, the translators suck and I didn't understand a bunch of important stuffs. I was overjoyed when I knew GB was being scanlated, but they stopped releasing after  around vol. 20 (the insect arcs), and I almost lost all hope of reading this wonderful series scanlated (in high quality) during my life times until your group decided to do it justice. At first I'm a leecher like, well, a lot of you guys used to be, but guess this 15 post rule forced open my leeching hands to type words of gratitude for the awesome jobs you guys are doing, or about to do by the look of it, so here I am  Grin

I will be lurking around here for a long while when the Holy Talker and Oniwaga to Ushiwaga projects are launched, so lets get along  Cheesy

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Lin
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2010, 01:38:36 pm »

Hello and welcome!  It's good to read your introduction and find out about you and where you are from.  It's also good to know you plan on sticking around -- whether lurking or posting, you are welcome here.  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

kurodo
Raw Provider

~ Pic spammer ~

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2010, 03:14:37 am »

oooh you like hikaru no go! i liked it too ages ago~ Sai is very cute too!
very good introduction btw Smiley anyway, nice to meet you and welcome!
Report Spam   Logged

Hellsing365

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2010, 07:56:15 pm »

Hello and welcome X3

Hikaru No Go is pretty, I never got to far into it though Sad  to busy being absorbed by naruto and yuyu hakusho >,>;
Report Spam   Logged
bigdadyb

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2010, 12:12:31 pm »

Welcome to the forum Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: