News Box
We are currently looking for a new Editor and a Japanese to English Translator to work on a new Tokyo Underground manga scanlation project! If your interested in helping out, please send a message to Vent the North through the private message system of this forum.
Xtra Smileys [Open]
Getbackers Manga Scans
March 28, 2024, 03:34:53 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

BlazBlue

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BlazBlue  (Read 353 times)
ubernator22

View Profile
« on: April 30, 2010, 01:12:36 pm »

Was wondering if anyone played this particular fighting game for the PS3/XBOX360.  It's a really good 2D fighter with an interesting story, great graphics, and solid gameplay.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

SleepyHaze

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2010, 12:11:31 am »

It's a fun game. It's really similar to Guilty Gear and it seems like they have a sequel out on the arcade.
Report Spam   Logged
doom3x

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2010, 04:25:07 pm »

excellent game, one of the best that i had play and the history wow very impressive.
Report Spam   Logged
kris666beta

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2010, 01:37:23 am »

blazblu is a fun I like it alot, the sequel is coming out on consoles soon too if I remember correctly
Report Spam   Logged
i2agnarok

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2010, 03:59:28 pm »

So did anyone actually pick up Blazblue: Continuum Shift yet? I've got it on PS3 and am looking for some new guys to play against.
Report Spam   Logged
xxfearxx

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2010, 03:14:59 pm »

ive got it, psn:zaibas but haven't had any time to play it since i picked it up thanks to the wonder that is having a job =/
Report Spam   Logged
ManaYagami

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2010, 12:02:09 pm »

I've played Continuum Shift on the PC, but I suck so much at it as on Guilty Gear XX. For those ones that don't know, the platform that runs the game on the arcades has been hacked, (in practice, it's a PC running Windows XP) and the game is available for download on a few sites. I don't know if I can link them.
Report Spam   Logged
juan1julian

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2010, 11:59:53 pm »

Ithink im gonna try this one, i really really love Guilty Gear series, the only bad thing is that i have my 360 banned from live so no online for me...
Report Spam   Logged
Levz

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2010, 02:53:11 am »

I have this game (both calamity and continuum) for the ps3, and for if you like the GG series this is great, and if you don't well they're great anyway, i first played BB and then played GG. BB has great gameplay, kinda wacky story, great music, well lack of characters but made up by the great gameplay, they really are 12 (15 in continuum shift) unique characters and play different from each other, playing with ragna is nothing like playing with tager. The only bad thing is DLC: 3 characters to 8 dollars each! well that's plain theft i pay 60 dollars (in my case more) for a complete game and they come with DLC, they should be giving them for free, they are taking content from the game and releasing it late just for more money.
Report Spam   Logged

Protest Song (to Silvio)

He fell mortally wounded from a slash to his guitar
But had enough time to get his best song from it’s cover
And shot his assassin with it
Who momentarily seemed shocked
Taking his fingers to the ears
And screaming
For someone to turn off the lights

-Roque Dalton
Asterisk

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2010, 09:16:28 pm »

It's a fun game. It's really similar to Guilty Gear and it seems like they have a sequel out on the arcade.

I'm pretty sure the company said that BlazBlue is the spiritual successor to Guilty Gear. 
Report Spam   Logged
xero_limits

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2011, 05:28:35 am »

i like blazblue because the graphic's pretty insane but if there was a vote for either that vs. guilty gear, i'd pick guilty gear just because there's a significantly larger cast in GG. Hopefully as this game develops there will be much much more on the list.
Report Spam   Logged
Intake

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2011, 03:45:51 pm »

I just got into Blazblue 2 or 3 weeks ago and I'm addicted to it. Tempted to get MVC 3 but might just hold out till it gets cheaper.
Report Spam   Logged
RelM

Workaholic

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2011, 05:51:19 am »

I got MvC3 and BB2 at the same time... I didn't touch MVC3 for a month because I was too busy loving BB2... When I went to MvC3, I played it for a week only before going back to BB2...

Can't wait for Continuum Shift 2
Report Spam   Logged

Please read
I need space again. Help a typesetter out. I get 250 MB for everyone who registers and installs using this link. You can just uninstall after. NO virus, I assure you on my TSing pride. Anyone who hasn't helped yet please do. If you could tell others please do.
http://db.tt/O0YnVGJ

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: