News Box
We are currently looking for a new Editor and a Japanese to English Translator to work on a new Tokyo Underground manga scanlation project! If your interested in helping out, please send a message to Vent the North through the private message system of this forum.
Xtra Smileys [Open]
Getbackers Manga Scans
March 28, 2024, 07:34:04 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Get Backers Wallpaper

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Get Backers Wallpaper  (Read 2205 times)
julyfeather

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2010, 11:19:19 pm »

Ohhh, so many wallpapers! I actually already had all but four of all those featured in your last two posts, but still. I shamelessly stole those I didn’t have. Thanks a lot~

I'm Happy you found some you did not have  Grin That is why I post them. I have mostly gone through all the ones I have welll...... there is one that I have been debating posting  Undecided it has Himiko, Maria, and Clayman it was called the 3 witches and was from the art book it is soft colors and very nice, the only problem is Himiko like most of the manga, has this problem of loosing her clothing and only has a ribbon wrapped around places so she is not entirely naked but close enough, that and the fact that Clayman has joined her in the ribbon as pants movement, though seeing them all together is really cool but not worth me being banned over it, so I will keep that one to myself unless I get the go ahead to post it. In the meantime I will keep hunting new wallpapers, and if anyone has other wallpapers please post them.  Wink

This one I really really love. I had it on my computer for a longggg time.
http://julyfeather.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2xfrjh
So did I~ <3

It is an awesome wallpaper you cant help but love it. ^.^

I had to wear a poofy dress >.<)
LUCKY!! I love wearing poofy dresses - the frillier and girlier the better!
Not me >.< I was the tomboy climbing trees that I could and playing with tree frogs. Now I mostly wear bluejeans ant t-shirts though the tree climbing and frog catching have died down to more safe levels.  Wink
Well, I did that too. WHILE wearing pink, girly dresses. You can imagine the result. XD And I actually had a phase where I promptly refused to wear any kinds of jeans or trousers, simply because I thought I looked too masculine in it. Yeah. I'm ridiculously girly. Or just, ridiculous, you decide. Wink

I never really liked dresses, but I did wear dresses when I had to, so I don't have to imagine the result I was there Grin after a little bit and a few dozen dresses my mother decided dresses where not for me and that was when my love for jeans was born. I still wear dresses on special occasions though they are Long Form Fitting dresses, That was the first time in a long time that I had worn a Poofy dress (and on top of that I tripped and tore the inner lining XD) And you are not ridiculous, Girly yes, But ridiculous definitely not.  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: