News Box
We are currently looking for a new Editor and a Japanese to English Translator to work on a new Tokyo Underground manga scanlation project! If your interested in helping out, please send a message to Vent the North through the private message system of this forum.
Xtra Smileys [Open]
Getbackers Manga Scans
April 18, 2024, 11:30:39 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Games you wanna recommend to your friends etc.

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Games you wanna recommend to your friends etc.  (Read 1166 times)
Voi

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2011, 09:38:20 pm »

PS2:
-Wild Arms 3
The cell-shading may bother some (though it's grown on me) but this game is very well put together. The story is cohesive, the gameplay solid (though nothing novel) and the characters interesting. Best of all, the characters get a lot of development throughout the game. With two EX File Keys one can start a new game at the level they finished their previous game at, too.

-Persona 3
Any version of this game (P3, P3:FES or P3P) is good, but I liked the cutscenes that the PS2 verson has (although Heroine gets the better social links in my opinion). It's part dating/friend sim, part dungeon crawler and part RPG. Another game that lets you new game plus with your current level. I've clocked well over 200 hours and am currently doing an asshole run.

-Drakengard
I was warned against this game and while the gameplay is repetitive and amounts to KILL. EVERYTHING. I'm kind of okay with that because I think the story and characters are interesting. Also, I like the voices and theme song ("Growing Wings". Youtube it).

PC:
-Amnesia: The Dark Descent
I didn't think I'd like a survival horror game you don't fight in but holy crap this game is awesome. I wish I had surround sound.

DS:
-Trace Memory
Ashley (the main characters) is both believable as a 15ish year old and possibly one of the few I actually like. You solve puzzles to progress to solve the mystery of Edward Island. It's a pretty short game but the ride was fun. I think they made a sequel on the Wii for Europe only...

« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 10:33:05 am by Voi » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: