News Box
We are currently looking for a new Editor and a Japanese to English Translator to work on a new Tokyo Underground manga scanlation project! If your interested in helping out, please send a message to Vent the North through the private message system of this forum.
Xtra Smileys [Open]
Getbackers Manga Scans
March 29, 2024, 04:19:44 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Best Horror / Zombie Movies

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Horror / Zombie Movies  (Read 1423 times)
aeyo

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2011, 11:33:51 pm »

Must necro to say that The Others is an AMAZING movie. Course, it leans closer to supernatural horror than anything else, so no zombie gore for you there. The only other horror movie I've liked just as much (possibly more) is The Orphanage. It's a Spanish film, but you can rent the release with English subtitles. It's got a great horror atmosphere to it. Like The Others, though, it's not gory, but supernatural. Moving on, either version of the Shining is good, too. I personally prefer the hours-long Stephen King version, but everyone else I've ever spoken to loved the first one, especially Jack Nicholson's role in it. Oh, oh, and Rose Red! It's long, but it's creepy and definitely worth it!

I'm not really a fan of gore or zombie movies, but if you want a funny zombie movie, try Ahh! Zombies! It's pretty decent, and it has some good moments. The only serious one I've seen is 28 Days Later, and I liked it. If by some strange chance you haven't seen it yet, it's not bad.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: